• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SEAE Arborfield Phase Two Training

Hi all,

I'm applying for REME as an Avionics tech. I have my 2nd formal interview in two days, and i think i'm up to scratch on pretty much everything that is going to be covered. All except my Phase Two training. All i know is that it is at Arborfield. Can anyone please give me a link with more information? Or tell me what i need to know? I've searched for ages and can't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance

I know its a crazy idea but how about having a look at the sticky on the REME page that gives just about all the information that you need to know?

Oh and Smudge, don't forget the boozers in Bracknell.....

I know its a crazy idea but how about having a look at the sticky on the REME page that gives just about all the information that you need to know?

Oh and Smudge, don't forget the boozers in Bracknell.....
Whatta mistaker damaker! How the **** did I forget Bracknell!?

Oh, you also get bouns points for mentioning "Sindlesham Mill"

Cheers for the info Vert, think i need the info about trade training; like what Phase 2 training will actually consist of. And as for the pubs I don't think i will have much trouble as I live just outside Bracknell :L

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
VG - I don't know how you can still lay claim to being an 'Av Tech' after spending so long in bed with the crabs.

...and the RAF too :)

Latest Threads