SEAE Arborfield Phase Two Training

Discussion in 'REME' started by ChrisF92, Jul 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I'm applying for REME as an Avionics tech. I have my 2nd formal interview in two days, and i think i'm up to scratch on pretty much everything that is going to be covered. All except my Phase Two training. All i know is that it is at Arborfield. Can anyone please give me a link with more information? Or tell me what i need to know? I've searched for ages and can't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance

2. You need to be able to recite all the names of the pubs/clubs in Wokingham, and Reading.

3. I know its a crazy idea but how about having a look at the sticky on the REME page that gives just about all the information that you need to know?

Oh and Smudge, don't forget the boozers in Bracknell.....

4. Whatta mistaker damaker! How the **** did I forget Bracknell!?

Oh, you also get bouns points for mentioning "Sindlesham Mill"

5. Cheers for the info Vert, think i need the info about trade training; like what Phase 2 training will actually consist of. And as for the pubs I don't think i will have much trouble as I live just outside Bracknell :L

6. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

VG - I don't know how you can still lay claim to being an 'Av Tech' after spending so long in bed with the crabs.

...and the RAF too :)

7. Ask your ACO to print you off a Job sheet on Avionics Tech it tells you on that.