Seach and avoid...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by lanky, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cow

Cow LE

Different. Be nice to know if this is kosher, the US does seem to hammer their troops with tours but parking up rather than moving on the ground? I find this hard to believe with all their tracking devices and such.

2. I find it hard to believe the IF would leave them alone if they were a stationary target and so slack in their drills. And 10th Mountain is supposed to be one of their better? I've seen plenty of times when Yanks did things badly, but not at all? Doesn't ring true, I'm afraid.

3. And it IS Michael Moore...

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Worse than the fact that the report was filed by Dahr Jamail is that it's on Michael Moore's website - that cnut couldn't lie straight in bed.

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Who may be a fat sh1t stirring lefty - but you have to credit the guy with raising some interesting points in his previous enterprises.....

Personnally I would suggest he teams up with Sacha Baron Cohen for his next film - that would really make for some interesting revelations!! :D

6. "They've already lost a guy, and they are now fostering the sectarian violence by arming the Sunnis while supporting the Shia politically ... classic divide and conquer."

He's a very eloquent and politically astute GI isn't he?!

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yeah, make something up, pretend it's a documentary and the uninformed will think it's gospel.

No, Cohen's work is far too authentic for Moore.