SDSR Caption Comp

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sparky8, Oct 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PM announces RAF fitness tests to fall in line with Army....

Attached Files:

2. msr

msr LE

Ginger discovers who nicked his pasty
  3. Half rations all round, it's the only way!
  4. The crowd was disappointed when David Cameron told them they were to be bummed without vaseline and with liberal application of fullers earth.
  5. What do you mean no more Hilton hotels
  6. Ginge is saying: "I don't know why you've got your head in your hands fatty you've been in 34 years already, what sort of pension will I get after 4 years"
  7. Cameron uses PJHQ speech to announce new minimum height and girth rules for Service Personnel.
  8. "The other services did not react well to the presentation from the Army Synchronised Skiffing Team"
  9. [​IMG]

"Right, listen in, My name is Pauline and I am your Jobcentre Restart Officer, and don't lose any of my fucking pens, Okey-dokey, pig in a pokey".
  10. as usual the Army part of the "purple rodins" was arrse about face
  11. ginge is saying,..right which one of you has just farted...
  12. The snail is pregnant lads. The SDSR means we havent the money for DNA tests. Line up and draw straws.........
  13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I've given up counting, just how many different variations of dress can you get in one photo!

Ties, no ties, sleeves up, down, jumpers on, off, shirts white, DPM, blue for starters
  14. Sponge pudding and custard will no longer be a desert option in the mess , it's a fruit choice or nothing .