?sdrawkcab gninnur emiT

NSP

LE
Bloody hell, it worked!

Ahem…. People of the past, I come in peace. I am here to warn you of dangers in future ARRSE. Threads will be started that begin well, but then descend into a few posters arguing with each other until everyone else gives up. And there will be a sock puppet who claims to have done things he has not, and there will be much rending of garments before he is banished, never to return until next week.

Now I must return to my own time, but harken to my words, for all this shall come to pass.
Surely that will be more a case of a thread starts out locked with a suitably pithy post from a moderator, ascends into handbagging amongst mongs and socks, rises to a few fibs from the known site liars before rising to a reasonably sensible debate roughly on topic and then ending with an OP that, in context, is pretty darn intriguing/completely bovine, depending on forum posted in and by which poster??

Surely that will be more a case of a thread starts out locked with a suitably pithy post from a moderator, ascends into handbagging amongst mongs and socks, rises to a few fibs from the known site liars before rising to a reasonably sensible debate roughly on topic and then ending with an OP that, in context, is pretty darn intriguing/completely bovine, depending on forum posted in and by which poster??
Not in the future.

But in this parallel universe the future is apparently the past...
So we can't learn from the mistakes of the future-past as they are going to/have repeated themselves anyway having already happened/will be happening in the past-future which we are hurtling away from-towarda

So we can't learn from the mistakes of the future-past as they are going to/have repeated themselves anyway having already happened/will be happening in the past-future which we are hurtling away from-towarda
Thanks for that!

NSP

LE
Exactly. No - wait. Hang on! Oh. shi....

Londo

LE
Let us know what year the dolphins all buggered off, would you?
The dolphins ? They have too much of a sense of humour to leave . They want to stay and have a good laugh at us .

The dolphins ? They have too much of a sense of humour to leave . They want to stay and have a good laugh at us .
You're apparently not a Douglas Adams fan.

Cheezburger Image 1267636992

Latest Threads