scumbag tossers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by REGAN21, Mar 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can't get on to the page as I don't have facecunt but going by your outrage they must be very, very bad people.

You could always click the cross in the top right hand corner or turn the computer off, you know.

2. What's the matter little girl? Got into a fight with the nasty internet people & now you're calling for backup?

Well personally I think you can fuck off. The scumbag tosser referred to in the title of this thread appears to be you.

People like you are worse than hitler, and I wouldn't shed a tear if you kicked the bucket right now you waster. You make me sick you disgrace to humanity. Piss off you utter wank-stain.

And this is me being nice.

Question: How do I bleed a radiator? Never needed to do it before but there's clearly some sort of airlock issue going on with the one in my bathroom. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If the people behind this group are nice ladies 'Fuck the Troops' sounds like a great campaign by which they can show their appreciation for the work of HM Forces. Are they like Japanese Comfort Girls?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I kicked right off me,
    1. I spat coffee all over my keyboard
    2. I hoofed the dog all over the house, I may have broken a toenail on it's head.
    3 I called the Queen on her mobile and telt her all about it.
    4. I cried into my wife's heaving bosoms.
    5. I shat myself.

I hope you're pleased with yourself leaving that link, my life will be irreversibly changed forever and now I have PTSD by Proxy.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I'm outraged.

Haven't clicked on the link or anything but it'll probably be more efficient in the long run to be pre-emptively incandescent.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Its a group of 129 sad little people don't draw attention to them.

7. Report them for what exactly, having an opinion!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Meh.

Attached Files:

9. Let me google that for you

:)

10. Hide in your shell
    Cos the world is out
    To bleed you for
    Your life........

Over Sensitive Tw*t You Are....................

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Bloody students.

12. So, its fish fingers, oven chips and beans for me tonight then, and I ve got to make it myself! Cant beat living on your own!

• Like Like x 1
  13. So we are to fight for freedom and other cheesy shit but you want us to deny some wankers on the internet, the freedom to have an opinion differing from your own? And you don't see the hypocrisy in that? Excuse me while I don't give a fuck.

Oh and thanks for telling us to kick off and report them. Why don't you man the fuck up and do it yourself you spineless little cunt.