Scum taking advantage of a heros misfortune

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mag_to_grid, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive just read in tonights Liverpool Echo that there have been reports of bogus collectors collecting in the name of Sgt Graham Hesketh who was recently killed in Iraq. Is there no limit that some people wont stoop to these days? Whoever you are I hope you get whats coming to you.

Sorry, no link as yet, page 2 of tonights liverpool Echo though.

2. With you 100% on that mag, It's scum like that that get us law abiding scousers a bad name, lets just hope friends and family catch them and administer their own charitable donations to the wastes of oxygen :x

3. It is Liverpool...

4. Was actually in Cheshire :twisted:

5. Don't phucking start with the stereotypes - this kind of shyte happens country-wide........

6. Lets just hope I see them when I am 'out and about'. Quite a few ex mob on my section would love to 'talk' to them........er I mean assist me to transport them to the custody suite......... :twisted: :twisted:

7. Worse than the 'pool' it was fookin Runcorn......stinky hole :p

8. It really is great to see such public recognition for a soldier killed in action.

I never thought i'd say this... but.... Well done Everton!

9. Let's hope they die slowly from a flesh eating disease...

10. I concur

bt80

11. or catch something itchy down below and spread it to each other. natural selection at work heh heh :twisted:

12. This is bad but it rarely gets worse than this.

http://www.emilitary.org/article.php?aid=8171

One case I heard about was some guy knocking on deployed troops doors, all dressed up in full military regalia and actually saying the family member was dead.

Callous, cruel and utterly unforgivable.

Then there was the woman who lied about it all for the glory.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0508260251aug26,1,6836162.story?coll=chi-news-hed

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

14. Aye. That's what I said too.