Scum receive benefits for a bad back, but can still motoX!!!

Fire up the Outrage Tuk TUk. The Stun

WELFARE leech Gary Bateman takes taxpayers for a ride by roaring around as a motocross biker — despite claiming benefits for a bad back.
Bateman, 45, has not worked for years but showed no ill-effects when spotted taking part in a gruelling six-hour training event for the sport at the weekend.

He and partner Joanne Sheppard have 11 kids between them and rake in £30,000 a year tax-free in benefits, tax credits and housing allowances.

“I’ve got to keep myself occupied. I’m not lazy. It’s not as if I’m on my bike day in and day out — and I don’t go over big jumps.

“Just because I can ride my bike doesn’t mean I can work. I’d love a job but I’ve a bad back.”

She has not worked since getting pregnant at 17 and has children by three different men.

Asked about Bateman’s biking, she claimed he “doesn’t ride, he just watches” — until told we had film of him. She then moaned they could not get a bigger council house.
I can't wait to sign off and claim all my free goodies!!!!

I don't know why you're getting so outraged mate. It's par for the course for our welfare scrounging, oxygen thieving, plasma TV owning, smoking, drinking, Jeremy kyle watching cnuts!!!!!

Bugger, this outrage malarkey is contagious.

There are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of tax-sucking filth like this oik.

I have reported two anonymously (do I want south London 'heavies' at my door?) and, lo, both now have jobs. Sadly, the SAME jobs they had whilst STEALING my tax money!

This country is fucked! Ungovernable!

“Just because I can ride my bike doesn’t mean I can work. I’d love a job but I’ve a bad back.”
Get a job as a dispatch rider, courier or pizza delivery boy then, you inbred waste of genetic material.

I'd spend as much time out of the house as I could if I had to wake up next this fucking horror;

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Get a job as a dispatch rider, courier or pizza delivery boy then, you inbred waste of genetic material.

I'd spend as much time out of the house as I could if I had to wake up next this fucking horror;

She looks like Gareth Hale but with long hair.

Random_Task said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:

She looks like Gareth Hale but with long hair.
We know a song about that, don't we?

It goes,"You're a work-shy benefit-scrounging freeloading scum who doesn't deserve to breathe."

Followed by a chorus of "I resent you stealing the tax that I pay and given the choice would have you forcibly deported to Anglesey."

Repeat ad infinitum. (or should that be ad nauseum?)

I had to give up motocross because I couldn't afford it, with the spares, repairs, servicings, etc...

How much of a dick do I feel now?

Was in the dole the other week signing on (go it f*cing depressing!) & a 18 year old chav behind me was telling his mate he got sacked from a call center for refusing to work christmas day (I gather he was a new start there) for £25 an hour!!
F*ck for that hourly rate Id do crimbo,boxing & new year!!! Nearly a months wages in 3 days,stoopid not to in my book!
Spike

spike7451 said:
Was in the dole the other week signing on (go it f*cing depressing!) & a 18 year old chav behind me was telling his mate he got sacked from a call center for refusing to work christmas day (I gather he was a new start there) for £25 an hour!!
F*ck for that hourly rate Id do crimbo,boxing & new year!!! Nearly a months wages in 3 days,stoopid not to in my book!
Spike
Well that's where you're going wrong. You've developed a nasty disease that is getting rarer and rarer nowadays. It's latin name is Notanidle Bastardus, in English it's common name is Work Ethicitus.

Oh and as for this w4nker..
As above - MOTORCYCLE COURIER!
CVNT!

So who signs his medical chits?

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Seagull. We should not really be surprised. But things will change Gordon has said so and there has been alot of adverts on the radio recently saying that a whole 3,000 fraud officers are on the trail of benefit cheats. That'll worry them.

chocolate_frog said:
Fire up the Outrage Tuk TUk. The Stun

WELFARE leech Gary Bateman takes taxpayers for a ride by roaring around as a motocross biker — despite claiming benefits for a bad back.
Bateman, 45, has not worked for years but showed no ill-effects when spotted taking part in a gruelling six-hour training event for the sport at the weekend.

He and partner Joanne Sheppard have 11 kids between them and rake in £30,000 a year tax-free in benefits, tax credits and housing allowances.

“I’ve got to keep myself occupied. I’m not lazy. It’s not as if I’m on my bike day in and day out — and I don’t go over big jumps.

She has not worked since getting pregnant at 17 and has children by three different men.

Asked about Bateman’s biking, she claimed he “doesn’t ride, he just watches” — until told we had film of him. She then moaned they could not get a bigger council house.
I can't wait to sign off and claim all my free goodies!!!!
You`ll be lucky,genuine people are soon sent for a medical board and their benefits stopped.

It is a strange sort of day. I find myself agreeing with The Seagull.

I wonder if there are any interesting ads on Gumtree for Homes Wanted (Meaning Private Landlord wanted to provide us free accommodation whilst we use New Labour legislation to pocket our housing benefits and it aint theft cos New Labour sez so)

Tawahi-50 said:
Maybe there's an argument for dishing out motorbikes instead of invalid carriages.

Unable to walk?-get a motorbike
Check out the comments...

Their biggest mistake (apart from being crooks) was being poor in old fashioned misgoverned reactionary Britain, if they were bankers, mps, quangocrats or public sector bureaucrats they could have fleeced us for ten times that amount and maybe even got a knighthood.

We should scrap all benefits and replace them with a simple basic living wage for everyone, the majority of people will want to supplement this wage and better themselves with productive work, which they will do better from a position of security and empowerment rather than abuse by the state.
rob, not emigrating yet, Redding, 10/3/2009 15:09

Make them stay in jail until they repay the money or make them sell their house, motorbike or anything else of value AND make sure they are PREVENTED fron getting back on Benefits.
David Mills, Altea Spain, 10/3/2009
David's idea has merit, I assume Rob is on drugs.

I would take the date as the first time they were videoed (when ever that was) as the time they should (at least) have told the benefits office that they were cured. Calculate all payments from that date, and require them to pay the money back.

In line with my previous views on prison, niether should go down, but be worked on the community servitude programme (few hours a day for their sentances is ideal). Failure to turn up will result in prison.... for which food and accomodation is also charged.

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
So who signs his medical chits?
Good question,but apparently back problems are notoriously hard to diagnose one way or the other.

This dossbag made flesh has been caught out.

How many others,who know the system,have not?

Rip off Britain.Is there anyone who isnt at it?

I'd imagine as our economy woes begin to bite, more and more people, who previously turned a blind eye, will begin to rat on the spongers and moochers.

chocolate_frog said:
I'd imagine as our economy woes begin to bite, more and more people, who previously turned a blind eye, will begin to rat on the spongers and moochers.
It wont make any difference.Do you really expect entire sink estates to grass themselvs up.

Change will come when we have people in charge who are not affraid to alienate the voting pond life,not before.