Scum receive benefits for a bad back, but can still motoX!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Mar 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fire up the Outrage Tuk TUk. The Stun

I can't wait to sign off and claim all my free goodies!!!!

2. I don't know why you're getting so outraged mate. It's par for the course for our welfare scrounging, oxygen thieving, plasma TV owning, smoking, drinking, Jeremy kyle watching cnuts!!!!!

Bugger, this outrage malarkey is contagious.

3. There are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of tax-sucking filth like this oik.

I have reported two anonymously (do I want south London 'heavies' at my door?) and, lo, both now have jobs. Sadly, the SAME jobs they had whilst STEALING my tax money!

This country is fucked! Ungovernable!

4. Get a job as a dispatch rider, courier or pizza delivery boy then, you inbred waste of genetic material.

I'd spend as much time out of the house as I could if I had to wake up next this fucking horror;

[​IMG]

5. She looks like Gareth Hale but with long hair.

6. We know a song about that, don't we?

It goes,"You're a work-shy benefit-scrounging freeloading scum who doesn't deserve to breathe."

Followed by a chorus of "I resent you stealing the tax that I pay and given the choice would have you forcibly deported to Anglesey."

Repeat ad infinitum. (or should that be ad nauseum?)

7. I had to give up motocross because I couldn't afford it, with the spares, repairs, servicings, etc...

How much of a dick do I feel now?

8. Fcuking hell she's a howler.

He should be receiving incapacity benefits for being fecking BLIND.

The question isn't would you, it's could you?

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Was in the dole the other week signing on (go it f*cing depressing!) & a 18 year old chav behind me was telling his mate he got sacked from a call center for refusing to work christmas day (I gather he was a new start there) for £25 an hour!!
    F*ck for that hourly rate Id do crimbo,boxing & new year!!! Nearly a months wages in 3 days,stoopid not to in my book!
    Spike

10. Well that's where you're going wrong. You've developed a nasty disease that is getting rarer and rarer nowadays. It's latin name is Notanidle Bastardus, in English it's common name is Work Ethicitus.

Oh and as for this w4nker..
    As above - MOTORCYCLE COURIER!
    CVNT!

11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

So who signs his medical chits?

12. Unfortunately, I have to agree with Seagull. We should not really be surprised. But things will change Gordon has said so and there has been alot of adverts on the radio recently saying that a whole 3,000 fraud officers are on the trail of benefit cheats. That'll worry them.

13. You`ll be lucky,genuine people are soon sent for a medical board and their benefits stopped.

14. It is a strange sort of day. I find myself agreeing with The Seagull.

I wonder if there are any interesting ads on Gumtree for Homes Wanted (Meaning Private Landlord wanted to provide us free accommodation whilst we use New Labour legislation to pocket our housing benefits and it aint theft cos New Labour sez so)