Scum Piss on War Memorial

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by theiftaker, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read this and I'm feckin' speechless....

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »
    View GalleryPolice are hunting drunken louts who urinated on St Helens' war memorial.

Onlookers watched in horror as one of the three men relieved himself within full view of passing families on Monday afternoon.

Officers were called to the scene at Victoria Square but the three men had fled before they arrived. Police are now examining CCTV footage of the area in the hope it can reveal their culprit's identity.

Former marine Steve Hill witnessed the sickening incident while walking through the square with his wife Karen and their six-year-old daughter Chloe.

The 37-year-old, who was in the Royal Marine for seven years, said: "I have served in Northern Ireland and to see an attack like that sickens me. How dare they?

"Even when two other people told them to stop, they just sneered and swaggered off. This is the place where every year we mark Remembrance Sunday by paying our respects at the memorial."

Wife Karen added: "We were gobsmacked. It is just the sheer lack of respect. They may as well have been urinating on someone's grave. We wanted to stop them but we had Chloe with us and we didn't want to jeopardise her safety."

The couple were altered by their daughter who spotted the men defacing the memorial, which lists the names of many of St Helens' war dead.
    The three men are believed to be in their early 20s, all around 6ft tall, of medium build and sandy coloured hair. They were described as scruffy looking and were wearing large jumpers and combats. All three spoke with a foreign accent.

A police spokesman said: "When we arrived the offenders had gone off in the direction of the bus station. The incident is currently under investigation and anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

The full article contains 305 words and appears in n/a newspaper.Last Updated: 13 February 2008 10:59 AM

Click me
  2. All three spoke with a foreign accent.

Need I say more?
  3. So they were British Nationals then.
  4. So as well as metaphorically sh1tting all over their adoptive country, they now choose to p1ss allover our war memorials. You really have to admire the immigration screening process, don't you.
  5. Find the fcukers, then I will volunteer for the job of glueing their japs eyes together.

Once they have bladders like space hoppers, that then explode and kill them we will have closure.

Either that or we have a long line of good, honest folk to kick them in the balls till they are considered to have learnt their lessons.
  6. Water board them in a vat of pee!
  7. What the Fcuk is going on with this Sh!tty country. Stop all these Foreign fcuks taking the p!ss.

I think the BNP has a valid point.

This sh!t makes me so fcuking mad............

Going to see my mate Vodka now then go out and find me a Foreign fcuk to educate :threaten: ....who's with me?
  8. kill the f.uckers. disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful.

9. Did that a few hours back old plod were tiresome in chasing me though was doing some McNab E&E for a few hours, meanwhile i was running past groups of 20 chav fcuks raping,stabbing,beating,mugging,being little shits to everyone who walked past them, but i was the criminal you see.... :roll:

Reminds me, there is a WW2 memorial across the road for the local college and ages back near memorial day there was a load of pissed up chavs sitting about and playing hoops with the reaths (where you get bottles and try to throw the ring onto them). didnt say anything because i was a wee college student at the time and i had no stab vest on i commented on it and i will always remember the comment "get a grip, its a fcuking statue..." and the public wonder why people like Batman exist!
  10. if ever we need a 'justifiable homicide' defense ... these are the sort of scum I'd need it for.
  11. Wire all War Memorial's to the three phase 480 volts!

Leaving a small brown smelly patch on the ground where they once stood!

End EX!
  12. What is even sadder is that the Royal who saw them had to curb his natural inclination to fill the fker in for risk of harm to his family (and getting nicked).
  13. Well it is St Helens, anyone south of Chesire or east of Ramsbottom is considered foreign.