Scuba frog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Porridge_gun, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Bin him, he's a c0ck

2. Let him stay, he's harmless

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Can you please stop being a complete and utter undergarment. Its starting to wear thin

You cnut
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Any more info?

I'm overseas and have missed all the japery.
  3. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Not one to normally take on the Mods - but are we feeding Scuba-Frog the troll food it thrives on. This is the first and last post I will do on this subject.

Mods - Why don't / can't you O2 tag him and tell everyone to put the troll cloak on their posts?

Scuba Frog - this thread be a warning to you - if it isn't too late.

4. I find his rather sick posts quite ammusing, seems to appeal to my warpped sense of humour.
  5. I bet he's quaking.
  6. Never been mugged over the internet before. Perhaps someone would be good enough to explain the rules as I would be mortified if I ever offended anyone....
  7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

You just crayon filthy comments everywhere you go - your ones on the Remembrance Day thread have been [happily] extinguished.

Contriibute something sensible, or actually funny, or fukk off - everyone here can write rude words on the lavvy wall. They were doing it decades before you were hatched.
  8. Porridge_gun

Just read them, you acknowledged having read and understood them when you joined the site.

I thought it was just me you irritate, but I've got more PMs in my inbox asking for you to be O2 tagged than any other fcukwit.

Is there not an 'Annoying nurse' forum anywhere? If you won't go, send us the URL and we'll go there to escape.

Trauser Mauser
  9. Ive got to admit, when you spring up I resort to operating my keyboard from the woods out the back using appendages of bent coathangers and harry maskers whilst utilising a complex system of inter facing mirrors to view the screen....

You have the same effect on me as I invariably have on war dodging gun nuts and child loving AI's.
  10. He's got the brain of a twelve year old imbecile. No doubt he was fcuking glad to get rid of it.
  11. Nothing he writes is even vaguely funny, always inapropriate, its like he has some sort of autism and is unable to gauge the tone of the thread he dive bombs into negative armbands

I'm not a flog em and string em up kinda guy, but I know if I met the fella in a boozer my immediate thought would be P.R.I.C.K
  12. Are we talking about Reni77 or Alpha 5 or Flashheart (whatever his name is)? I've lost track.
  13. Porridge_gun

The clue is in the thread title..........
  14. Can I fist you please?