• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Scuba Diving in Phuket, Thailand & more

Hi

I run Yellow Submarine Divers in Phuket, Thailand and can offer 10% off all diving, live aboards and PADI courses. I can also offer free travel advice, find cheap accommodation and for a beer will give you a guided tour of all the local 'hotspots'.

Please contact me via my website Yellow Submarine Divers Phuket, Thailand - Snorkelling Diving Trips Learn To Dive stating you are serving, ex-forces or just an ARRSE member - this also applies to anyone accompanying you. We do not offer discounts to any other persons, so do please state this in your introduction. It's a great place to unwind post-tour!

Regards
Jon

Latest Threads