Scrummy Girl Guide & Brownie Leaders ~ potential MILFs ?

Like @simbo, who has retreated into the darkest scenery and cuisine of his chosen abode.
I wonder if the local equivalent of Op Yewtree has finally caught up with him?

I did start to Google "sexy girl guide uniforms" for some pictures, then considered the potential outcome of a visit from the constabulary and stopped looking.
Change the order of words to "girls guide to sexy uniforms"

Change the order of words to "girls guide to sexy uniforms"
Google image search shows an awful lot of young East Asian girls in skimpy school skirts or nurse outfits.... allegedly.

I wonder if the local equivalent of Op Yewtree has finally caught up with him?
Considering his last few posts were about a 8 years old Asian girl, I hope so.

this is both the most disappointing and potentially creepy thread ever

this is both the most disappointing and potentially creepy thread ever
What you are trying to say is that you want a "fit 15 yr old girls in uniform" thread but don't want to be the one that creates it

What you are trying to say is that you want a "fit 15 yr old girls in uniform" thread but don't want to be the one that creates it
A milf in an Akala (sp) outfit would be a fucking start

NSP

LE
A milf in an Akala (sp) outfit would be a ******* start
Google Image searching for "Akela" yields very few human results, the best being this:-

And repeating for "Brown Owl:-"

(Lovely plumage, etc.)

Knock one yourself out...

morsk

LE
A milf in an Akala (sp) outfit would be a ******* start
[pedant]I think you fill find Akela is a 'rank' in the Cub scouts and not the Girl Guides'[/pedant]

Yokel

LE
Considering his last few posts were about a 8 years old Asian girl, I hope so.
WTF? Was he really admitting to being a nonce? Also why the f*** do people think school uniforms etc are sexy?

The bloke who started this thread was banging his gums about his 16 year old daughter. That may have been risky then, but now that they are 27 it won't be an issue.
His own daughter? WTF?

Why not 16/17/18 year old ones?

Google Image searching for "Akela" yields very few human results, the best being this:-

And repeating for "Brown Owl:-"

(Lovely plumage, etc.)

Knock one yourself out...
Looks like a GILF at best, so more Wayne Rooney fodder

WTF? Was he really admitting to being a nonce? Also why the f*** do people think school uniforms etc are sexy?

His own daughter? WTF?

Why not 16/17/18 year old ones?
1150D8A9-6D7B-4625-9828-37B32CBFE36A.jpeg

How old are any of these people meant to be? "She will be hot in 8 years time" does sound creepy. "Oldest is still hot" - is he saying she is too old?
I believe the “8 years time” girl was 12/13. He made several other comments that were nonce-like as well.

He also lives in one of those south-east Asian countries for the scenery and cuisine, and not for young girls like the ones in his avatar.

Edit: She was 8. Here’s some of his other musings:

5E2F348E-F4C5-40C3-B472-97AEDEDBC3A4.png
9657522F-D5B3-41C5-8530-A75F0ACE8CB6.png

Latest Threads