Scrummy Girl Guide & Brownie Leaders ~ potential MILFs ?

mag2grid said:
Went along to a Brownie & Guide Carol service today to see my wee 7yr old girl with her troop do some singing etc. Was absolutely gobsmacked to see the calibre of adult leaders. In my day as a cub & scout we were used to female Arkelas who were 25 Stone with grey hair in a bun. Today there were yummy mummys in boots, short skirts and sweatshirts avec make up. How times have changed. It was hard to concentrate on the carols when there were a few bits of eye candy. Is it wrong to have bad thoughts on a Sunday afternoon in a place of worship. Maybe I need counselling ? Any other chaps had a similar wonderful awakening with their kids at extra mural activities ?
The grim bootfaced witches haven't changed at all, your standards have dropped. It happens to us all, live with it!

ukdaytona said:
Taxi for 1 to Hell please
Don't know where the Pointy Tailed One is going to find a big enough Bus then. Mind you when, we all get there he'll jack it in in case he gets a seriously damaged hoop

Mmmmmm brownies *drool*

My missus went on a hen night where they all dressed as "sexy Brownies", I pointed out that this was tantamount to sexualising children (Brownies are aged 7 to 10) and she should be ashamed of herself; before frapping myself stupid thinking about it.

PE4rocks said:
whiffler said:
StabTiffy2B said:
I used to work with a bird that was a leader in a girl guide type organisation. I can't remember the name but it evolved from world war two.

She did try and tell me about it but I had trouble listening as she would have got it all over.
Chief Stuka ?
Fcuk off to Rum Ration, where your sort are tolerated. :wink:
Blimey, there are more of me. Lord bless us, every one.

whiffler said:
PE4rocks said:
whiffler said:
StabTiffy2B said:
I used to work with a bird that was a leader in a girl guide type organisation. I can't remember the name but it evolved from world war two.

She did try and tell me about it but I had trouble listening as she would have got it all over.
Chief Stuka ?
Heh.
Time to practice " Wie gehts Kriegsmarine?"

PE4rocks said:
whiffler said:
PE4rocks said:
whiffler said:
StabTiffy2B said:

Chief Stuka ?
Heh.
Time to practice " Wie gehts Kriegsmarine?"
If it makes you happy, go ahead. I don't speak Welsh myself

StabTiffy2B said:

A name from WW2...something like Enid, Majorie or Betty I suspect..hell I cant believe you can't remember her name!

morsk

LE
AND not a single picture. Posters in the past were obviously homosexuals.

Is it wrong to point out that potentially the Girl Guides that they were the leaders of could technically be MILFs now?

Is it wrong to point out that potentially the Girl Guides that they were the leaders of could technically be MILFs now?
Probably GILFs

I did start to Google "sexy girl guide uniforms" for some pictures, then considered the potential outcome of a visit from the constabulary and stopped looking.

In those eleven years those young girls would have grown and become legal
Much to the disappointment of some of the weirdos who post on here.

Latest Threads