• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Scruffy Cops

I went into Morrisons supermarket yesterday only to see a copper no doubt collecting some shoplifter , what surprised me was the scruffy police twat had long tied back hair ! his boots had not seen polish for days either , he was in a patrol car and in uniform , guess its modern policing ?

I went into Morrisons supermarket yesterday only to see a copper no doubt collecting some shoplifter , what surprised me was the scruffy police twat had long tied back hair ! his boots had not seen polish for days either , he was in a patrol car and in uniform , guess its modern policing ?

Yep, they're nearly all scruffy twats these days.......

They are all looking more and more like Yankee Cops...... even the 'Pretend Police' in Nottingham... those ones employed by Nottingham city Council, what they call the Community Safety Occifers. No, they are NOT PCSO, these are 'pretend' Kops who wear a uniform much like a real Cop, and also have black & white diced hat band on their caps... they are scruffy as well.

Anyone been to Nottingham and seen them, standing about outside Nottingham Town Hall looking officious and 'real like'.... All they are, are just glorified Traffic/Litter/Anti-Smoking Butt on Floor Jobsworths who think that they are some sort of Poloocemen....!!!

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's not all their fault.

My mate turned up one day with the peak of his cap slashed and wearing his drill boots.

He got his hat confiscated and sent home to get some sensible boots on.

I remember when they were all over 6ft tall, wore proper bobby hats, carried a truncheon and always knew your Dad.
Still remember the one in my Towns name ~ if he took you to your dad for some reason [and you're right he knew him] your dad would clobber you once he'd left....

It's not all their fault.

My mate turned up one day with the peak of his cap slashed and wearing his drill boots.

He got his hat confiscated and sent home to get some sensible boots on.
Yep, but thats too far the other way, all you want is someone that knows what a tin of kiwi looks like and how to turn an iron on.......

I remember when they were all over 6ft tall, wore proper bobby hats, carried a truncheon and always knew your Dad.
And the time. They always had a watch and knew the time. You ask one if they have the time now, they ask if you've got the place and the lube. Outrageous.

Still remember the one in my Towns name ~ if he took you to your dad for some reason [and you're right he knew him] your dad would clobber you once he'd left....
Those were the days, a blind eye to child abuse and wife battery, these days the cunt would have the cuffs on you before you got the chance.

Our local copper (back in the 70's) was called PC Baker and following the 'firework in the letterbox incident' in which I was wrongly implicated, he took me to my Dad and watched whilst I was beaten up the stairs.

Latest Threads