Scrubs

Has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen on television. Currently up to season 5 episode 21 should be finished in about.... 11 minutes or so.

Comments....

I love that show!!! I like the way it blends the comical with the harsh reality of clinical medicine!

Absolute sheer genius!

And Sarah Chalke getting her kit off regularly helps too!! :)

Certianly does help, think my favourite character has got to be the Todd though. Especially in series 5 particulary episode 20.

Btw im not that much of a scrubs geek ive just watched it recently

I really think the "different girl's name" every episode is inspired.

And Sarah Chalke would definitely get it.

Indeed, Dr. Cox rules (and it's a true inspiration for anyone in a leader position, Dale Carnegie and management theories my arse, just call every male subordinate bambi, or britney, or tiffany amber thiessen and you will own them for life--- hehehe)
Although the daydreaming scenes are usually very funny as well.
One of the best american Sitcoms since Seinfeld...
Cheers

DownSouth said:
Indeed, Dr. Cox rules (and it's a true inspiration for anyone in a leader position, Dale Carnegie and management theories my arse, just call every male subordinate bambi, or britney, or tiffany amber thiessen and you will own them for life--- hehehe)
Although the daydreaming scenes are usually very funny as well.
One of the best american Sitcoms since Seinfeld...
Cheers
I think, on balance, my favourite was "Shakira". :D

Dr. Cox: Oh, gosh, Shannon, thank you so much for clarifying my point by repeating it word for word. And now, in a reciprocal gesture. Can I be included in the planning of your coming out party?
J.D.: Is that a gay joke?
Dr. Cox: No, it's a cotillion joke. My God, Newbie, it's been two furiously frustrating years--how is it possible that you still don't get me? I would never compare you to the gays! I like the gays--I like their music, I like their sense of style, I especially like what they've done with Halloween--but our thing is that you are a little girl. That's who you are! But that's really not fair...
Okay. Think of what little patience I have as- oh, I don't know- your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.

Thank God others agree that Scrubs is fantastic; some of the cleverest comedy writing in a long time!

I've got all of the first 4 series on dvd if anyone wants to borrow them, they are all copies from US TV but most adverts have been edited out.

I watched all of series 2+3 back to back, got 48 beers in and watched it for 20 ish hours. A great day, never stopped laughing.

I have to say though, Green Wing is doing a sterling job for the Brits.

Well a lot more brits here actually like the show than I ever expected, like others have said ' I thought I was the only one'.

And here's me thinking that all squaddies did was watch Eastenders and get pissed

I'm a Will and Grace man myself :

KAREN: Relax. I am good with reporters. Ever since I leaked a little information to Woodward and Bernstein, I've had 'em eating out of my hands.

WILL : Do you really expect me to believe that you were Deep Throat?

KAREN: Only to one of them.

O dear god, how dare you tarnish my awesome Scrubs thread with that complete filth, must be one of the worst shows i've ever had the misfortune to watch 5 minutes of whilst the adverts for something better were on the other channel.

Shame on you, shame on all you fans of the show that I dare not speak the name of...

Ex_ex said:
I'm a Will and Grace man myself :

KAREN: Relax. I am good with reporters. Ever since I leaked a little information to Woodward and Bernstein, I've had 'em eating out of my hands.

WILL : Do you really expect me to believe that you were Deep Throat?

KAREN: Only to one of them.
Poof.

fcuking spanking show. Sarah Chalke would definitely get it, until we were both cripples infact. and Dr. Cox is sarcastic genius. i'm willing to bet it's an (British) ex-infantry Razzman that writes his lines.

I must say I much prefer Scrubs to Green Wing. Scrubs is a damn fine show, pity it's ending really.

Reading this thread prompts me to ask Arrsers who clearly appreciate a medical comedy what the name was of the British comedy series set in a hospital of a few years ago. It also featured a certain amount of shagging and some very, very black humour. I particularly remember a trainee doc jumping in and doing CPR on someone with severe chest injuries. The sound effects were brilliant. It made it to TV in Australia, but I'm buggered if I can remember the name ... and I've tried Google etc. Any offers?
Regards
R2

Cardiac Arrest- with the lovely Helen Baxendale?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trackpen Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 4