Scroungers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnynoname

War Hero
Not putting everyone down on benefits but the woman with a tribe of kids @21:03 makes my blood boil. not even grateful for it.

Not putting everyone down on benefits but the woman with a tribe of kids @21:03 makes my blood boil. not even grateful for it.

Video blocked on copyright grounds apparently.

Londo

LE
really? ok i´m in Germany so see it. The Woman never got her new house but the council will convert 2 houses into 1 for her Tribe(11 Kids). not hating on the kids as they can´t do anything but the mother. Utter Trash.
There's a Youtube channel ' How to get a council house 'that's certainly an eye opener .
Part one is good , mainly set in Tower Hamlets but strangely enough seems to focus on mainly white families . Still very interesting though .

Every single person in that programme needs stringing up

Jonnynoname

War Hero
There's a Youtube channel ' How to get a council house 'that's certainly an eye opener .
Part one is good , mainly set in Tower Hamlets but strangely enough seems to focus on mainly white families . Still very interesting though .
I understand but won´t comment ..i got banned last time :D
But being honest there are scroungers on both sides of the fence.
It just winds me up that they just expect it but as i wrote i am not attacking some single mothers ..etc.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I understand but won´t comment ..i got banned last time :D
But being honest there are scroungers on both sides of the fence.
It just winds me up that they just expect it but as i wrote i am not attacking some single mothers ..etc.
Dear Jonnynoname, I'd be very interested in your personal motivation for starting this thread in the first place.

You state, and I quote: "It just winds me up". What exactly do you mean by that?

MsG

Dear Jonnynoname, I'd be very interested in your personal motivation for starting this thread in the first place.

You state, and I quote: "It just winds me up". What exactly do you mean by that?

MsG
You're just hoping he'll say it's all the gobments fault

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
While I was waiting for the usual tedious, narcissistic gobshites to routinely show up on the thread, I was watching this:
Very interesting indeed!

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
While I was waiting for the usual tedious, narcissistic gobshites to routinely show up on the thread, I was watching this:
Very interesting indeed!

MsG
Tedious, narcissistic gobshites and such, Need I say more?:grin::grin::grin:

MsG

MsG
Looking for tips on how to be a better dole bludger but to escape the opprobrium, Bugs?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I didn't ask you either, schitlipps! You keep out of it as well!

MsG
You're on a forum, not standing on a cold corner handing out leaflets. Perhaps if you weren't so fecking rude, other members of this open forum would keep their beaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads