Scrotal confusion

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 123, Jan 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 123

123 LE

Sometimes my scrotum is tight and my balls are like scotch eggs in a vacuum packed freezer bag, other times my scrotum is loose and my balls are like boiled eggs in a velvet pouch.

what gives? It has nothing to do with temperature.

2. Being as how you posted this in the NAAFI and not in the medical sticky, be prepared for loads of piss-takes. It's to do with how comfortable you feel with your sexuality, so for expert advice go to Jarrod.

3. 123

123 LE

I fear you may be right

4. The Temptations did a song about that. "Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today)" 1970.

5. How very retro, I was expecting 'Great balls of fire' by Jerry Lee Lewis.

6. Cut the cunting things off and make a kebab.

7. Wow! Cracking idea, with cheese?

8. Salad and a sweet chilli dipping sauce.

9. 123

123 LE

And chipelata

10. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

It can also be affected by the amount of adrenalin coursing around... though Dr. Jarrod's is probably the best. However, your bollocks rise when you're about to splurt your love-porridge so I guess you were having a wank.

11. 123

123 LE

Not since this morning. No, I was just bored and playing with my balls.

12. If you can press on the tubes in just the right place you can prevent the man juices coming out but it feels like it has. It's useful for moments when you don't want stuff in your mouth or when you've nothing to mop up with. Takes practice though.

13. So where's the confusion? Are confused in general? Or just confused about your testicles? Have you been to a trick cyclist lately? If so were you diagnosed with PTSD? (Post Testicular Swelling Disease).

14. 123

123 LE

I learned that technique from a Tantra manual. Very handy for solo play when the mood takes you and you have no toilet paper/sock/dirty T-shirt lying around

15. 123

123 LE

i just wondered how they can be so different at different times. When my scrotum is shrivelled I can push a bollock into my stomach.
    lI saw a martial arts guy who lets himself get kicked in the balls because he can just command his balls that way so I started wondering and putting 2 and 2 together.

perhaps I'd be better off finding a more productive use of my Sunday morning.