Screw you all, here's to HM the Queen - Diamond Jubilee!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by redshift, Jun 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. God bless her! I am a "Yank" to you all and still I wish her the best! She is quite a charming lady!

In her honor, I shall be drinking a few gin and tonics (which I usually don't) and am having a BBQ here in London for a few Brit friends of mine on Monday.

Cheers to all the brits! Good allies (even though f-ing difficult to understand all the accents!:)).

• Like Like x 6
  2. RezzaDue

RezzaDue Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Is that why we recieve a lot of incoming from you lot? :)

Only taking the p*ss RS, but would also like to say God Bless the Queen and may she carry on happily :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Thanks and regards... however Redshift, when in Rome... it's honour and not honor...

Enjoy yourself and good luck with the weather!

4. What's with the "Screw you all" comment?

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I suspect it was directed at those of us who could not be more apathetic to the whole charade if we tried. Which we wouldn't. Because we don't give a fuck about the jubilee.

Days off though!

Cheers, easy!

6. Although the royal family are all parasites, I must admit that I admire them for their unwavering support of the armed forces and for the fact that practically all of them have served. Otherwise, though, fuck the jubilee and the fucking box it came in!

MsG

7. They have?

It's a fucking big family you know.

8. C'mon sixty! You know secretly you love it! :)

9. You're a fucking student, every day's a day off!

Oh gosh chaps, first lecture's at 1 today, someone make sure I'm up will you?

Now, pass the absinthe. :wink:

• Like Like x 10
  10. With all the upcoming Royal activity this weekend, I can't be the only one hoping for Phil the Greek to honour the occasion with one of his classic one liners. If there is any German vessels participating in the Themes flotilla then there is certainly scope for him to get a few offensive remarks in.

God save the Queen and long may she reign.

• Like Like x 3
  11. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Way too many home-made Margaritas last night, had me wondering why a septic would want to go to B&Q on Monday... then I rubbed my eyes, found my specks and thought ' you twat.' Thats me Redshift, not you buddy.

I echo your sentiments her Maj, Phil the Greek and Charlie's two lads are fine by me. However most of the remainder are a waste of space (quick check on what forum I am squinting at... ah NAAFI) and a bunch of free-loading cunts.

12. I,ll doff my cap and raise a glass and offer..."Here,s a Health unto Your Majesty, long may you continue to reign".

13. Three cheers to Her Maj, thanks for the last 60 years. However, once you've got the festivities out of the way it would be a great time to retire gracefully before every fucker and his dog starts bleating on about a Platinum Jubilee Medal.

14. Taken on balance I reckon Her Maj has done bang-up job, and the direct line as far as we can see it is looking OK as well. I am glad that we have something better than just another political placeman shoehorned into a presidential palace, we know who the first one would be and I just couldn't see myself as a Tonyist in the same way.

15. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

You disappoint me Sixty. I expect you read The Tatler, Horse & Hounds and buy The Lady for your darling wife. You like to spout off at dinner-parties about the Royal family and their net worth v. their income generating efforts for this country etc. I also would like to wager that if you came to within a whisker of a Royal you'd get all wobbly around the knees and grin insanely and never wash your right hand again nor bin your Royal Enclosure ticket to Ascot....

Oh, and BugzDaMick. So nice to see you pop up again. You're like a dependable old car that just keeps on going although probably not like the People's Trabant you still drive. In fact, you remind me of Peter Tatchell or the Rev. Jackson who pop up anytime they have a chance to waffle and get their mugs on the tv.

Schoenes Wochenende noch!

• Like Like x 3