Scrawny vest wearing chav

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by muckievillan, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Post it again, post it again!

2. PERSEC NO NAMES

3. I love how the guy just shuts his gate afterwards :D :D :D

Edited for spelling mistake :roll:

4. On a more serious note though ladies and gents, I believe that we have the technology, the will and the ambition to ensure that somebody posts this video on the site every four hours. A simple rota system and a small number of volunteers should ensure the success of our endeavour. Volunteers for vetting through pm please.

Come on guys lets make this happen! Woohoo go team, yeah!

5. why only every 4hours, lets have a bump every 24 minutes or so?

6. and bump :twisted:

7. I wonder if the cops were called and if they bothered to turn up, who they arrested?

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hahahahahahahahaha.

9. Shhhhplendid viewing!

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Make it a sticky, go on, go on!

11. Fantastic. A brilliant show of self-restraint by your man in the black there, both before and after Chavman hits the deck.

12. I was gonna apply for that slot J :(

13. I'll see if I can fit it in, but I'm on a tight schedule already

15:00-17:00 I'm writing abusive messages to the families of dead people I wouldn't have the f ucking stones to speak to in real life.

17:00-19:00 I'm signing online petitions and making walts run for cover in an over zealous attemt to endear myself with a group of people who think the internet hounding of people they wouldn't have the f ucking stones to square up to in real life is their new religion.

19:00-20:00 I'm starting 35 threads on Jim Shortt, safe in the knowledge I'll never need the stones to face him in real life, and that my posts will have absolutely f ucking zero impact on him, or his operations, ever.

20:00-22:00 Is exclusively taken up with writing mawkish war poetry using the same kiplingesque principles but just changing the words of bitter outrage for each one I churn out, and drawing up my new design for a 75 metre tall statue of a heavily overweight young lady with smudged mascara throwing a flower into the road I like to call "The angel of Wooten Bassett"

22:00 - 23:59 I'll be scouring the internet for things to be outraged about, and then cut and paste onto here first thing in the morning after reading the daily mail.

So as you can see, I'd love to help, but I'm a full time c unt already.

14. :clap: :clap: