Scrapping with Ma

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Prodigal, Oct 27, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Public plea to Mods:

Ptp, ref the thread in Current Affairs, please don't concern yourself overly with scraps that break out between Ma and me.

Ma's views on officers are very balanced - huge chip on both shoulders. And he is entitled to his views! So, open plea, don't protect us, we don't need it.

2. If your going to stick around the NAAFI bar Prods, you need to shed a few layers of clothes. I know your knocking on and have to keep the old bones warm, but slap on some make up or plaster, strip down to your skimpies and crack on.

That photo I have is too clean, do you have any smutty ones :D
  3. I've got some of her if you want one, old Hustler shots... :D
  4. How would you know what my view on Officers is? You're not one. You don't know me. You don't know what rank I am, where I serve or who I serve with.

In fact you know nothing about me.

You're a bit presumptious deary, but thanks awfly for recognising that I am entitled to my views......Groupie.
  5. Prodigal.

Strangely enough, I wasn't overly concerned with "protecting" you. I am given to understand, that you are capable of looking after yourself, as you have stated on numerous occasions.

I was more concerned with the way things were degenerating, and the addition of a certain poster, under a new login/sex change going on the attack.

I was more concerned, with not having your and Ma's exchanges, fuelled by someone, who to put it frankly, had fcuk all to do wih it. You're both adults, I have no doubt you know how far you can go with each other.

Please don't assume, my role as a Mod , is to "protect" you, or any other posters. I will support a poster, if I feel he or she has been unfairly dealt with, no matter who they are.
  6. That's fine PtP, I appreciate your efforts.

Ma, I don't need to know you, I just need to read your posts.
  7. That's right NEED to read them. Shame you can't take the hint though. I await your next nugget...........with baited breath. Groupie.