Scranny Head

Discussion in 'ARRSEpedia' started by stoatman, Nov 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this person a British version of IRONMAN? He just seems to make crap up!

I'm bored of fire fighting it, and I'm sure others are too . Can someone do something about him please? Better less content than crap content.
  2. Couldn't agree more, somebody please stop the tiresome little oik.
  3. The guy seems like a cock.

Why is he polluting the arsepdia with utter tosh? None of it Army relevant.

He should have crack coke injected into his forehead.
  4. In the meantime, I've blocked him.

5. Well done that man!

(I'm suprised you were able to find your keyboard with your IT 'skills' ;))

He is back, with his posting rate undiminished.

Please deal with him! Do it for the kiddies, oh, won't somebody think of the children? they must be spared this kind of fiend!
  7. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Gone for good this time
  8. Phew! I bet he was just chomping at the bit though for his previous one-month ban to expire before his fountains of drivel could spew forth once more and wreak havoc upon the plains of Arrsepedia :D
  9. Has he re-registered as Sniffle-Snaffle?

What about Rickshaw? Any chance of banning him too? (I think there's a good chance that Scranny, Rickshaw, and Sniffle-Snaffle may be the same person).
  10. Not sure if he has re-registered, but Sniffle Snaffle has been blocked for the time being.

Am keeping a beady mark I on the others!

11. Could someone please ban this cnut in perpetuity. Now posting under the user name 'Slim'.
  12. Thank you Ghostie!!!
  13. Cheers ears! I'll give it 48 hours (or less) before this annoying mong resurfaces under a different ID.
  14. Slim is, I believe, the new incarnation for this electronic moron. (Can't spell, either - he left the "e" off the end of his username.)

15. Now posting as Gutaway on the RRPedia, he seems to be about the only one playing there, largely cutting and pasting the same drivel that he wrote on teh Arrsepedia.

Surely, at his age, he has something better to be doing, such as sticking the pages of Frankie Vaughan magazines together.