Scouts to bring back bob a job week

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big_red, Oct 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surely it's illegal, min wage and all that ?

2. A Bob for a young boy gobble,,,that's value for you,,and you can play with his toggle/woggle....

3. What is the minimum wage for a bit of child semi-slave labour?

4. Are they Chinese scouts ?

5. 3.68 for 16 years olds. However volunteers/voluntary workers and such like are exempt minimum wage, so get sending the little fuckers up chimney.

6. I'll get the arrse sweatshop ready then. What should we get the little fuckers to make?

7. Don't send them out cockle picking then.

8. Nobody would, it's part of the oath : We promise to do our duty unto God and the Queen and take it in turns to suck off Big Malcolm the Scoutmaster.
    Well, that's what it said in my photocopied rules anyway. Giving sex pleasure via the anus got a gold badge too, and after that you could double it by spending a weekend with Scoutmaster Malcolm's freind in Belgium. My mate Ginger Kevin did. He never came back......

9. Did he touch you where you wee from? Or finger your hungry mud button?

10. show me on the teddy bear where the bad man touched you!

11. Teddy hasn't got those bits.

12. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

boy scout goes out bob-a-jobbing, thinks "I know I'll go a see the vicar, he's an easy touch" off he goes to the vicarage, knocks on the door and says to the vicar " Good Morning Vicar, it's bob-a-job week, have you got any jobs for me to do?" The vicar says " Yes, You can tidy up the cemetery,weed around the graves, cut the grass and make up a bonfire and burn all the rubbish" The scout spends all day in the cemetery. when he finished he went back to the vicar and says " all done vicar" the vicar signs his book and gives 5p, the scout says " Thank you Virgin" The vicar says " don't you mean " Thank you Vicar" The scout says " No, because I know a tight cnut when I see one"

13. Old but gold !

14. Don't they do the "Underwater cockling Badge" anymore?