Scousers finally get Justice

[
'District judge Andrew Shaw told the defendants, from Liverpool, that he will send the case to crown court for trial and that the allegations represented a ‘sophisticated fraud with relatively high value of money claimed’.'

**** that Judge! He's picking on poor hard thieving scousers!

Liverpool Echo says Wallasey. I assume any national press reporting it would call anything west of Oldham 'Liverpool'.

It's in the Mail, hardly the bastion of well researched reporting for the intelligent reader...

They're from Wallasey, not Liverpool.
Technically you're right they're not from Liverpool, but anyone on the Wirral is just considered a posh scouser so they might as well be

It amazes me why in 2017 the scousers are still stereotyped in the same way as In the eighties. There is much worse places to live now in the UK, I would feel more safe walking the streets of Merseyside than London for example, there is less chance of getting an acid face wash for example.

It amazes me why in 2017 the scousers are still stereotyped in the same way as In the eighties. There is much worse places to live now in the UK, I would feel more safe walking the streets of Merseyside than London for example, there is less chance of getting an acid face wash for example.
Because most of the old farts around here are still stuck in the f*cking 80's :)

The Liegh Days of this World have moved on since their little whiplash scam was shut down.

Nowadays they attempt to get people to launch spurious claims suggesting some sort of food poisoning picked up at a foriegn hotel.

Seems like some chancers from near Liverpool are going to be the furstto get the good news and be the example set for every other chancer that fancies a go...

Latest Threads