Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

I've always seen a similarity between a scouser and the general population that we'd encounter in NI back in the day. They all seem genetically primed to get outraged almost at a moments notice and then use their involvement in that particular event, to align themselves with 'the victim' and so will also become a victim themselves.

Is it racist to say that I'm not a fan of scousers.....

So you claim, yet you keep coming back like a moth to a flame,

As do you if anyone so much as makes a crack at Liverpool. You bite like a spastic piranha having a fit @CAARPS is the same.
I am a regular in Liverpool, in-laws in the swan. They can take a joke about stereo typical "Scouser" behavior.
Brother in law always leaves with "Gotta go sign on" occasionally he slips spoons up his sleeve and makes a show of accidentally dropping them. ( he thinks he's hilarious, but he's 71 and a bit doddery so allowances are made)
He'll gets his digs in about wools and inbreeding and do you know what? I laugh it off and we joke together.
Same with the scousers at work, plenty of banter goes back and forth.
But there's a couple of you on here seem humorless and frankly its sad. There isn't one corner of this country from lands end to John O'Groats where we don't rip the piss out of the neighboring tribe.
Yes its the same old jokes and tropes so what? If you ignore it trails off, but no you bite and they bait more and round and round it goes.

Scousers, provide a valuable service. No matter how badly your life is going, you'll never sink as low as a scouser.

Skid marks on the sheets of life to a man and woman

As do you if anyone so much as makes a crack at Liverpool. You bite like a spastic piranha having a fit @CAARPS is the same.
I am a regular in Liverpool, in-laws in the swan. They can take a joke about stereo typical "Scouser" behavior.
Brother in law always leaves with "Gotta go sign on" occasionally he slips spoons up his sleeve and makes a show of accidentally dropping them. ( he thinks he's hilarious, but he's 71 and a bit doddery so allowances are made)
He'll gets his digs in about wools and inbreeding and do you know what? I laugh it off and we joke together.
But there's a couple of you on here seem humorless and frankly its sad. There isn't one corner of this country from lands end to John O'Groats where we don't rip the piss out of the neighboring tribe.
Yes its the same old jokes and tropes so what? If you ignore it trails off, but no you bite and they bait more and round and round it goes.

And I take a piranha sized bite?

Well you lot have made the news here again. Not letting the kid fly to Italy, is an asshole move. If the Italians want to treat him, why not?

His parents might not be the best of people, but they should be allowed to make these choices for their child. As much as it pains me to say this, I side with them.

Back in the 80s an assessment was conducted of 100 Cities in Europe based upon public morale, cleanliness progressive improvement and so on. UK had 1 in the top 10 which was Norwich however also had 3 on the bottom 10. The absolute bottom of the heap in society's dregs was : You've guessed it,

Liverpool

Don't ******* tell them, there aren't a lot of bitey threads on ARRSE at the moment. Let the scousers make an exhibition of themselves, it something they excel at.

And I take a piranha sized bite?

My post was quite even handed and reasoned yet you take it as a bite?
Did I call you a stupid cünt? Was I abusive or employ any of my usual invective?
No but you chose to see it as a bite. Says a bit about the victim mentality a lot attribute to scousers that any criticism no matter how worded or reasoned is taken as an attack.
Especially online, a city famed for a sense of humour seem to produce humourless "every body hates us victims" behind a screen. As stated I like Liverpool, but like elsewhere it has a shìte element, and the last few years that element seems to be getting more and more vocal to the ridiculous extent of the clowns outside Alder Hey.
As stated further up the thread I was in the Swan Yesterday for a meal. Thanks to these bellends we went down the Lancs to Townsend ave and dropped on to Queens drive as the wife seemed to think I would have caused a scene if we went up preccy road and got stopped.

I await your tired as the scouser tropes accusation of a "bite" rather than seeing it for a reasoned response.

Well you lot have made the news here again. Not letting the kid fly to Italy, is an asshole move. If the Italians want to treat him, why not?

His parents might not be the best of people, but they should be allowed to make these choices for their child. As much as it pains me to say this, I side with them.

Why? They cannot treat his condition, all they can do is offer pallative care. He will not improve.

Why? They cannot treat his condition, all they can do is offer pallative care. He will not improve.

Because it should be the parents who make this decision, not the government. I agree the kid is beyond the aid of anything short of a miracle. But he is still their child.

Because it should be the parents who make this decision, not the government. I agree the kid is beyond the aid of anything short of a miracle. But he is still their child.

Doctors know better than the parents, it is not the government stopping them. It is the law ruling on the arguments between mommy knows best and some very knowledgeable doctors who have thoroughly explained the situation to the judge.