Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

It is a full time job milking the system, Thunderbox.

But why milk the system for expedition grade garments? I fookin hate spending 500 quid on a decent waterproof just to look like a scouse/ned dolescum.

It was better when they pretended they were football superstars in shell suits and stuff....

Is that where they get off? We wear active wear like, we doo doh dont we doh, how can I be dolescum when im dressed more appropriate for Everest Survival than Edmund Hillary was, look an open window..laaaaaaaaa

So you claim, yet you keep coming back like a moth to a flame, desperate to gain acceptance from the very people you claim to despise.

I'm sorry for you being a wool, I really am. Don't keep punishing yourself, you'll just get bitter.

Mate, I go to Liverpool because it does a person no end of good knowing that they are better in every way than the dross living there. I feel like a gentleman of the 1800s walking around the slums.

But why milk the system for expedition grade garments? I fookin hate spending 500 quid on a decent waterproof just to look like a scouse/ned dolescum.

It was better when they pretended they were football superstars in shell suits and stuff....

Is that where they get off?
Yes.
same as the large gold chain, sovereign rings, and other expensive bling.
Makes 'em look important and see-how-much-money-I-got.
Worldwide problem amongst chavvish types.
No food in the fridge, but the latest Nikes, innit?

Is that where they get off? We wear active wear like, we doo doh dont we doh, how can I be dolescum when im dressed more appropriate for Everest Survival than Edmund Hillary was, look an open window..laaaaaaaaa

The reason they wear trainers is so they can outrun the store detectives when 'shopping'

Just imagine the grief-whoring when the poor little mite snuffs it?
On that note, when is the stabbed pikey getting his ceremony?
He must be starting to whiff a bit by now.

The child is in a semi vegetative state. If he was to pull through, there is absolutely no chance of the child having quality of life. As much as I understand the parents view, let the poor bugger die with some dignity.

The child is in a semi vegetative state. If he was to pull through, there is absolutely no chance of the child having quality of life. As much as I understand the parents view, let the poor bugger die with some dignity.

From the Guardian
On Tuesday the judge said Alfie’s continued life was a “shaft of light” and a “special opportunity” for his parents to spend time with him – not the time for further legal manoeuvres.

This one?
Liverpool+Organic+Higsons+Best+Bitter.JPG
Mate, I go to Liverpool because it does a person no end of good knowing that they are better in every way than the dross living there. I feel like a gentleman of the 1800s walking around the slums.

Full of TB and going senile due to syphilis?

You post like that on here too.

Considering most gentlemen would tour the slums looking for ladies of the night. How bad is your life that your scouring Liverpool to get a shag.
(Sending thoughts and prayers)

Considering most gentlemen would tour the slums looking for ladies of the night. How bad is your life that your scouring Liverpool to get a shag.
(Sending thoughts and prayers)

There is no need to walk the streets, paying for your ale in Liverpool with a 20 pound note results in you needing to beat off the women with a shitty stick.