Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

There's a match on you inept melt.

However, now it's over yes I was right.

All this talk of inferiority? Why are you inferior to Bugsy too? Wow it's rubbish being a wool.

You will have noticed that I couldn't give a shiny shite what you think about Scousers or my city. You can safely be ignored until you're in town and then we can laugh at you.

It said in the grown ups paper today, that the disease has basically destroyed the infants brain, brain scans show nothing active, and only the technology is keeping the infant alive and it is no more or less than a vegetable
I can understand the parents lament, but it would surely be kinder to let the infant pass away and be released from the horrors of a sterile non receptive life than to see the infant degrade even further as the rest of the brain fails and the childs body decays

It said in the grown ups paper today, that the disease has basically destroyed the infants brain, brain scans show nothing active, and only the technology is keeping the infant alive and it is no more or less than a vegetable
I can understand the parents lament, but it would surely be kinder to let the infant pass away and be released from the horrors of a sterile non receptive life than to see the infant degrade even further as the rest of the brain fails and the childs body decays

So basically, the kids a typical Scouse?

Liverpool is a shithole. I was there once. I have an educated eye for this sort of thing, having worked in LONDONDerry, Strabane, Downpatrick, basically anywhere where the innumerable people of FENIAN extraction. They whinge, gurn, steal, everyone hates them and nothing is ever good enough. Everybody is against them. And in many cases, that is true. Largely, because they whinge, gurn, steal, everyone hates them and nothing is ever good enough.

See also: Palestinians, Gibsons...yadda, you know the rest.

Some of the cleverest people I have ever met have been Paddies, that said, some of the most stupid people I have ever met were London Red Sea Pedestrians. As far up themselves as Scousers.

I must be very lucky then seeing as me dear old Mum is the Daughter of Polish Jews and me Da's a Paddy from Cork ....Between them they gave me a mad fecking temper and feeling of confidence, combined with a great sense of Humour , sounds like you had yours removed via your ******** ....oh, sorry , forget 'youse a wee Connt!! already! ;-)

Last edited:
At the time you were not right though.

This talk of inferiority reminds me of Bugsy, he's an thieving smelly tramp who whines alot as well, the scousers and paddies have a lot in common.

I think that threatening hospital staff and intimidating members of the public over the kid is as low as you can get, but I reckon the scousers will somehow stoop lower in the future, they always do.

There's a match on you inept melt.

All this talk of inferiority? Why are you inferior to Bugsy too? Wow it's rubbish being a wool.

You will have noticed that I couldn't give a shiny shite what you think about Scousers or my city. You can safely be ignored until you're in town and then we can laugh at you.

Your rather erudite and thought out comment fails to note that Alder Hey employs rather a lot of Scousers.

So whilst a vocal and tiny minority my be acting like gobshites outside, a large number are working hard saving children’s lives inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only Scousers would just calm down.

1524604832943.jpg

Bugsy is a bit of a bellend who likes Corbyn, havent you spoke of supporting him in the past?
Has anyone seen you and Bugsy in the same room?

I was in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago, I cant say I was impressed. I went to the View function suite, the "DJ" hadnt bought a CD since 1989, the pikey cheapskate, it sort of summed up the Scousers up there, cheap, out of date and living in the past.

I went up there on a job once. It was to get a very heavy bookcase up five flights of stairs. Three and a half hour drive and four scouse agency workers.
They eventually turned up half an hour late. We got it up the front stairs and I suggested that we try the lift, they all insisted that it would not fit as they had tried it before.
Three minutes later job done. I had to use a mop handle to press the lift button though.
£120 quid for three minutes work, it would have been a result but I got a flat on the way home and the wheelbrace broke and had to wait ages for the AA.

I went up there on a job once. It was to get a very heavy bookcase up five flights of stairs. Three and a half hour drive and four scouse agency workers.
They eventually turned up half an hour late. We got it up the front stairs and I suggested that we try the lift, they all insisted that it would not fit as they had tried it before.
Three minutes later job done. I had to use a mop handle to press the lift button though.
£120 quid for three minutes work, it would have been a result but I got a flat on the way home and the wheelbrace broke and had to wait ages for the AA.

Cool-Story-Bro-Changed-My-Life24394.jpg

Your rather erudite and thought out comment fails to note that Alder Hey employs rather a lot of Scousers.

So whilst a vocal and tiny minority my be acting like gobshites outside, a large number are working hard saving children’s lives inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See there you go spoiling it with those silly facts.