Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Its a cracking city, but like elsewhere it has a chav element. Its just in Liverpool they're very vocal.

I lived and worked close enough to Liverpool to know that the place is awful and it's the people that ruin it. There is a relationship with honesty and possession that wouldn't be tolerated at Dale Farm.

Can it sink any lower? I honestly don't know. It's time to transport the population and replace them with decent people from the Commonwealth or just let the sea reclaim the place.

As Alfie is now an Italian citizen perhaps they could fly him, his family and supporters to the Vatican?

This would:
a. Get rid of the rent a mob outside the hospital.
b. Relieve the pressure on the NHS by freeing up a bed.
c. Allow the Pope to work a miracle and cure Alfie.

They're idiots. The parents, the "army", all idiots.

Or "Scousers" as they are otherwise known.

They're being used by a fundamentalist Christian group and it appears daddy was a bit stabby when he was 15, he apparently didn't care about a child's life six years ago.

There's no defending it, but I can assure you the majority opinion in my wonderful city thinks this gang of melts need to fûck off.

And perhaps let the little lad die with some dignity.

You arent getting away with it that easily, you'll stay here and take our abuse, you thieving, whining Scouse ******.

Good to see the tactical deployment of an obese creature in a mobility scooter to block traffic in the left lane. But the highest praise goes to the devoted parents in the crowd who have no problems letting their kids wander in and out of the road as the kids see fit. A credit to the city and JJB sports.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that the kid they are trying to save almost certainly has more brain cells than the people trying to save him. There's justice eh?

Manchester has a higher rate of unemployment than Liverpool and is the UK capital of child poverty.
Yes, of course...just waiting for you to back that up with some link or other.
Here's a clue, there's a 'Greater Manchester' and there's a 'Liverpool'. Size difference of population might give you a clue.
Looking forward to your response. and some comparative links.
Hating the scouse is a hobby of mine, crack on.

Yes, of course...just waiting for you to back that up with some link or other.
Here's a clue, there's a 'Greater Manchester' and there's a 'Liverpool'. Size difference of population might give you a clue.
Looking forward to your response. and some comparative links.
Hating the scouse is a hobby of mine, crack on.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...anchester-named-child-poverty-capital-1220971

I was actually wrong about the unemployment - you've managed to get back to having the exact same rate of unemployment (4.9%) as Liverpool in the last year. You get paid an average £7 a week less than in Liverpool though.

Labour Market Profile - Nomis - Official Labour Market Statistics

Labour Market Profile - Nomis - Official Labour Market Statistics

You bin dipping scum.