Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

What's not often mentioned is that they are being funded and encouraged by the Christian Legal Centre who shit stir on a regular basis

"This week, at the latest Court of Appeal hearing, the family were represented by barrister Paul Diamond, standing counsel to the Christian Legal Centre (CLC).

The group - part of religious freedom campaigning organisation Christian Concern - provide legal assistance to Christians who believe their religious freedoms are being infringed."
Turn flamethrowers on them (is this copyright Meerkatz?)

Scouse filth...dey do dat doh, don dey doh.
As a Manc, I am fully entitled to ridicule their antics as I know only too well, their penchant to drive down the M62 or East lancs to go 'On d Rob' in affluent (cos we have jobs) Manchester.
Filthy skip divers.

Manchester has a higher rate of unemployment than Liverpool and is the UK capital of child poverty.

I've seen absolutely shit loads of Scousers laying into the twats outside Alder Hey all over social media. It's not 'Scousers', it's Facebook d*ckheads. They're a regular phenomenon across the UK.

Goodness me, look at the whole population of Liverpool massed outside Alder Hey. I'm not sure Scousers can get much lower. Oh wait..... that's just a small number of idiots and not actually representative of Scousers as a whole!? Say it ain't so!

Goodness me, look at the whole population of Liverpool massed outside Alder Hey. I'm not sure Scousers can get much lower. Oh wait..... that's just a small number of idiots and not actually representative of Scousers as a whole!? Say it ain't so!

I mentioned further up there was a couple of yank grief tourists there (as of Saturday) proper bible thumping loons (Direct quote off the cop who told me.)
Police very stretched by this.