Scousers - can they sink any lower?

If the crims and professional scroungers I grew up with (the ones still alive) and their spawn are left to watch daytime TV and get a little fun from chemicals and rutting then we are just making a rod for our own backs. No matter how big the NHS is, no matter how many coppers we have our proverbial house won't be in order
The randy little tinkers!

'An unemployed couple with seven kids who launched a GoFundMe appeal to help pay for Christmas has been slammed for not “taking responsibility”.

'Ryan Rodgers, 26, and Jenny Grimes, 25, from Liverpool, the UK said they needed extra help as they struggled to survive on £480 ($A931) a month after their government benefits were slashed. The pair, who have seven children under the age of seven, said a lack of cash meant they were forced to rely on food banks, charities and help from friends and relatives to feed the family. Their public appeal for help has raised more than $6000, however, family members and others online are outraged and have said the couple are running a “cash grab” scam. And in a bizarre twist, Ms Grimes’ own mother Shelly Grattan even insisted the couple’s GoFundMe appeal to pay for Christmas is a “con” – saying Mr Rodgers will probably spend the money on alcohol and cigarettes.'

If only we could dig around Liverpool, float the land lump up north and park it just off Skye.
The Mersey will become awfully wide, that may alter my weather pattern.
Would that be classed as climate f***up.

'An unemployed couple with seven kids who launched a GoFundMe appeal to help pay for Christmas has been slammed for not “taking responsibility”.

'Ryan Rodgers, 26, and Jenny Grimes, 25, from Liverpool, the UK said they needed extra help as they struggled to survive on £480 ($A931) a month after their government benefits were slashed. The pair, who have seven children under the age of seven, said a lack of cash meant they were forced to rely on food banks, charities and help from friends and relatives to feed the family. Their public appeal for help has raised more than $6000, however, family members and others online are outraged and have said the couple are running a “cash grab” scam. And in a bizarre twist, Ms Grimes’ own mother Shelly Grattan even insisted the couple’s GoFundMe appeal to pay for Christmas is a “con” – saying Mr Rodgers will probably spend the money on alcohol and cigarettes.'

In the local rag, that story appeared, and the "father" claimed the "stress" was forcing him to alcoholism. The unmarried parents with seven kids is actually the average in Liverpool. I actually voted Conservative, and I am not a local.

In the local rag, that story appeared, and the "father" claimed the "stress" was forcing him to alcoholism.
To be fair, if I had 7 ankle biters, I'd probably be reaching for the bottle too.

In the local rag, that story appeared, and the "father" claimed the "stress" was forcing him to alcoholism. The unmarried parents with seven kids is actually the average in Liverpool. I actually voted Conservative, and I am not a local.
Fascinating research, perhaps you could provide the link?

Entrepreneurial spirit at its finest, if they come from Kent down saaaaaaaarf and said you caaaaaant (for vagina), they would be lauded as geniuses around here ^~

Last edited:
I'm fairly confident that the rest of England would wholeheartedly agree with the statement!

"The magic of Liverpool is that it isn't England. Our city is red!!! #scousenotenglish "

'Hundreds of Scousers are standing together in defiance after the Labour Party suffered a disastrous result in this week's General Election. As Labour heartlands across the country were turned into Tory gains, Liverpool bucked the national trends once again as an Island of red seats in a sea of blue. This difference hasn't gone unnoticed in the city, with many taking to social media to point out Liverpool's results. Using the viral hashtag #scousenotenglish, scores of Twitter users spoke of how proud they are to be from Liverpool following the Labour victory in the city.'

Hang on. You mean the idle scum actually got off their collective arses and went to vote? Presumably all polling stations in da 'pool are next to bookies or pubs?

Hang on. You mean the idle scum actually got off their collective arses and went to vote? Presumably all polling stations in da 'pool are next to bookies or pubs?
I believe they had special electronic postal voting in Liverpuddle, that could be done via your humungous smart TV, so didn't't have to interrupt the consumption of exported strength lager, junk food and box-set bingeing.

You will have to take me on my word with this one, but when the local rag ran this story (Liverpool Echo) the comments on FB were such that I thought it had been invaded by ARRSErs - I have massive problems with the denizens of my place of birth, but in this at least I think we are all in violent agreement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe they had special electronic postal voting in Liverpuddle, that could be done via your humungous smart TV, so didn't't have to interrupt the consumption of exported strength lager, junk food and box-set bingeing.
Got to spend your taxes somehow ^~

So that will be an emphatic no then?
The region is a complete write-off. There's a reason why Murkeyside is a Labour region, full of no-good no-hopers degenerate waste-of-spaces

The region is a complete write-off. There's a reason why Murkeyside is a Labour region, full of no-good no-hopers degenerate waste-of-spaces
So still a no, we can do this forever, but you chopsed off and now you look like an utter c*nt for Christmas :)

In my youth I may have had to have a quiet word with "outside".
But now, least said soonest mended,

Latest Threads