Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Don't let the rumour mongers fool you. Jarrod has more illegitimate kids than Barnardo's.

big, bearded, bonking, butch @jarrod248 . The terror of the ladies. 114 illegitamate children, world heavyweight boxing champion, and author of the best-selling phamplet, “Why I Like To Do It With Girls”.

It fantastic, I believe the pitch has gotten so high that there are no dogs within a 3 mile radius. We should pretend the hospital is a bus and go for the windows next ^~
Having looked at the pictures of the women, I beg to differ.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Nothing sweeter than the sound of the manc inferiority complex, wheezing through your nostrils :)

No matter what, you always know you are the miserable, drizzly city at the wrong end of the mighty River Mersey, forever trying to keep up with your glorious neighbour from the right end of the East Lancs ^~
If you look at a map we are to the right, or have you got the map upside down?
:scratch:

Having lost 2 daughters before they were born, I've got, perhaps, a more personal experience of this stuff.

Would I have given anything for both or either of them to be alive today? 100%. I'd have gladly laid down and died for them. I didn't get that chance. Alfie's parents got the chance to know their boy, even a little, for a brief time. What they are trying to do is understandable. you grasp for ANY hope in this situation. you go into that room with the doctor who has that look on their face. You know bad news is coming. I've seen it 3 times in my life now, where I've been alone and told that my daughter...my fiancee...has gone. Each time, I begged for it to be a mistake, I've begged the doctor to check again, to make sure it's not a mistake. That maybe a miracle has happened.

Each time it's failed, but I've still grasped for that straw. That single shred of hope. I've been the man walking along the corridor, grey, haunted, crying. I've broken down in the corridor and sobbed.

What the father and mother are doing is stretching for that crumb of hope in a desperate situation.

What their immediate family is doing is understandable to an extent, but what the brainless, mindless grief whoring, minute of fame mob are doing is destroying the peace and quiet and healing that goes on in that place. You want to protest? **** off to the court to protest. Write letters, call you MP, don't act like a mob of ***** outside a hospital. Stopping people that may be racing to spend a few seconds with their loved ones.

If this bunch of mongs had gotten in my way while I was going to see my fiancee that last day? There would have been a lot of horn blaring, followed by thuds as their worthless, egotistical, grief-whoring, shameless bodies hit the deck.
I wouldn't want to be in the parents shoes but it hasn't helped that they have been more than economical with the facts about Alfies prognosis. Thanks to the parents FB page there are people outside the hospital who believe that there is some sort of cure available in Italy that the evil NHS are denying the family when all the Italians are going to do is fit a permanent tracheostomy and hook him up to a ventilator and short of the spontaneous regeneration of the missing 70% of brain tissue there is no hope. They will constantly site Ashya King to support their argument but not Charlie Guard which would be closer to the truth and sparked a similar shit show outside Great Ormond Street last year.

I've had to pass the various protest daily and I'm surprised the weight of some of the munters outside hasn't caused a tilt in the earth's axis, I don't think standing over a child in a buggy while smoking is a good look either. They think encouraging the blaring of car horns outside a children's hospital and ********* doing wheelies on stolen scramblers is helping their case, it's a pity the Liverpool Echo hasn't allowed comments on it's reports so they can see what most people think of them. On the bright side the local Subway, Burger King and KFC have been coining it. Shame the Kingdom litter enforcers haven't shown up could be making a fortune in fixed penalties from this lot for the mess they leave.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't want to be in the parents shoes but it hasn't helped that they have been more than economical with the facts about Alfies prognosis. Thanks to the parents FB page there are people outside the hospital who believe that there is some sort of cure available in Italy that the evil NHS are denying the family when all the Italians are going to do is fit a permanent tracheostomy and hook him up to a ventilator and short of the spontaneous regeneration of the missing 70% of brain tissue there is no hope. They will constantly site Ashya King to support their argument but not Charlie Guard which would be closer to the truth and sparked a similar shit show outside Great Ormond Street last year.

I've had to pass the various protest daily and I'm surprised the weight of some of the munters outside hasn't caused a tilt in the earth's axis, I don't think standing over a child in a buggy while smoking is a good look either. They think encouraging the blaring of car horns outside a children's hospital and ********* doing wheelies on stolen scramblers is helping their case, it's a pity the Liverpool Echo hasn't allowed comments on it's reports so they can see what most people think of them. On the bright side the local Subway, Burger King and KFC have been coining it. Shame the Kingdom litter enforcers haven't shown up could be making a fortune in fixed penalties from this lot for the mess they leave.
FFS why haven't Mersyside Police just issued dispersal notices or locked the ring leaders up.

Iwhich would be closer to the truth and sparked a similar shit show outside Great Ormond Street last year.
What? In that there London? Surely there must be some mistake.

That Leafly metropolis of Southern harmony where there has only been just over 60 murders so far in 2018.

Surely you are wrong Sir ^~

it's a pity the Liverpool Echo hasn't allowed comments on it's reports
I notice the Echo isnt really that critical of Liverpool making a a **** of itself yet again, it sell papers by portraying scousers as victims all the time.

What? In that there London? Surely there must be some mistake.

That Leafly metropolis of Southern harmony where there has only been just over 60 murders so far in 2018.

Surely you are wrong Sir ^~
Scousers visit London alot.