Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Those of you with fb, if you search alder hey. Videos from a bus are available showing the idiots blocking the road.
Daily mail has some too.

Run the idiots down...

Guns don't seem to be in short supply, maybe she knows someone in a gang

8 shootings in seven weeks, someone has guns...
They know it's only a short drive up the M62 if they want some real shooters at bargain 'pound shop' prices.......

I am supposed to be meeting family for lunch tomorrow up the road at the Navigator. I hope they are still blocking the road meaning I miss the get together and having to spend time with the cünt in laws.
The Navigator, are they hoping to pick up some knock off Home Bargains toiletries or Sainsbury's bacon while they are there.

The Navigator, are they hoping to pick up some knock off Home Bargains toiletries or Sainsbury's bacon while they are there.

Nope just bog standard wetherspoons fare.

I like that it appears they have just stubbed out their cigarettes by their feet...

(I may be being unfair)
I'm amazed he's not wearing trainers.

Must be a posh scouser
I think you'll find it more likely that the shoes in question have not been - how can I put this politely - not paid for before they were removed from the shop premises. As it were...

To answer the OP, I don't doubt that some scousers would look upon that question as a challenge to sink much, much, much lower. the scum.

Do these morons seriously think the nursing and medical staff, (or in scouse-talk "They"), get even the tiniest bit of pleasure out of situations like this?

They do think that though, don't they...

To answer the OP, I don't doubt that some scousers would look upon that question as a challenge to sink much, much, much lower. the scum.

Do these morons seriously think the nursing and medical staff, (or in scouse-talk "They"), get even the tiniest bit of pleasure out of situations like this?

They do think that though, don't they...
Eye, de do doh, don dey doh.