Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Don't knock Welsh inbreeds, look what happens when they mate with the English you end up with Scousers
In my case, Welsh on my Mum's side, Irish on my Dad's.
The orange and the green, in that order.

Kieran Delaney England left the eu , selfie I’d now a Italian citizen he has eu rights now , if that was me I’d find a gun and shoot every cop doctor lawyer and judge that stood in my way , how do judges have the right to choose people’s faith and lives is beyond me , people should have the right to get treatment freely if there own will where every they like at there own risk ,

Fuçk me this bitch is so dense I am surprised she hasn't collapsed into a singularity
Screenshot_20180423-200920.png

In an unfolding tragedy such as this their can never be a winner. Unless you are Alan Bleasdale. All he has to do is dust off an old script change the names, call up a few over acting mates and hey presto a hard hitting C4 docudrama about da Tories and dare cronies killing a scouse toddler. Pass the Bafta please.

In an unfolding tragedy such as this their can never be a winner. Unless you are Alan Bleasdale. All he has to do is dust off an old script change the names, call up a few over acting mates and hey presto a hard hitting C4 docudrama about da Tories and dare cronies killing a scouse toddler. Pass the Bafta please.

You do know Bleasdale had a hit back in the 90s having a dig at labour and especially the militant faction.

Guns don't seem to be in short supply, maybe she knows someone in a gang

8 shootings in seven weeks, someone has guns...

2 just up the road from here in Haydock.

I have an alibi for both occasions.