Scousers - can they sink any lower?

I am going to live as landed gentry on my f*cking humongous AFPS 75 pension, become even more of an insufferable bore (if humanly possible) and insist on being called by my retired rank.

I think I was called Col Blimp earlier in the thread and it has a certain ring to it ^~
It's like taking candy from a baby...

Can somebody clear something up for me please:

If someone has no cognitive function - is essentially "brain dead", then how can "cruelty" be imposed upon them?

I'm not taking a stance on this..genuine question. The doctor's reasoning & legal reasoning cites words such as comfort etc. How can that be applied to somebody incapable of feeling it?

I think this whole thing is more theoretical and existential than physical.

Happy to be corrected / informed.
That's not an unreasonable question if I may say so. It's often debated by med and para students.

It comes down to something called 'capacity' that is whether the patient has the capacity to make an informed decision about their own treatment, welfare and care....dementia patients are a good example.

If the patient lacks capacity, then there's a medico-legal process that enables Doctors to make decisions on their behalf, which are in the interests of the patient. Harsh as it sounds, and as much as they're consulted t's only a courtesy that the nearest and dearest are consulted at all. The key point with capacity is that it's a clinical decision made in the interests of the patient.

It's worth considering that the best medical and legal minds not just in the UK, but also the EU, have pondered this poor lad and all come to the decision that he should not be moved out of the Hospital. Those same minds have also concluded that to do so, would cause unnecessary suffering.

But as I said before, palliative transfers are not uncommon and if it were lawful, I'd take the job

This kid is dying. It's just a matter of when.

Last edited:
Ffs I have just blocked about 25 of my female cousins on fb as they all seem to be bereft of rational thought...
Ones a headmistress,
Ones a solicitor
Half dozen teachers
Ones ex-raf so there prior history of being mentally feeble.
This was the last straw
View attachment 332265
Scousers thrives on this sort of theatrics. It doesnt matter how unlikely it is, if its on Facebook and the narrative is that a scouser is a victim, they lap it up.

@MrShanklysboots are you Victoria?

Ffs I have just blocked about 25 of my female cousins on fb as they all seem to be bereft of rational thought...
Ones a headmistress,
Ones a solicitor
Half dozen teachers
Ones ex-raf so there prior history of being mentally feeble.
This was the last straw
View attachment 332265
You need to "have words" with your extended family.
We look forward to seeing the pictures.

May I make a special request?

I've never seen a picture of a headmistress getting her cnut kicked in.
Make it so!

Apparently the government own our children...ffs this has appeared on a few of the Alfie fb pages

Prime Minister Issues Friendly Reminder To UK Parents That The State Owns Their Children

I pointed there's no link to the vid, no trace on live leak, you tube or daily motion...
They're claiming it a conspiracy.
I tell you tonight if I had the big red button to end the species I would pushed it like I was playing track and field in an 80s video arcade.
Ahem...

"The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire."

Satire or not, May is the British PM and it's the SNP that thinks the State owns children.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That's not an unreasonable question if I may say so. It's often debated by med and para students.

It comes down to something called 'capacity' that is whether the patient has the capacity to make an informed decision about their own treatment, welfare and care....dementia patients are a good example.

If the patient lacks capacity, then there's a medico-legal process that enables Doctors to make decisions on their behalf, which are in the interests of the patient. Harsh as it sounds, and as much as they're consulted t's only a courtesy that the nearest and dearest are consulted at all. The key point with capacity is that it's a clinical decision made in the interests of the patient.

It's worth considering that the best medical and legal minds not just in the UK, but also the EU, have pondered this poor lad and all come to the decision that he should not be moved out of the Hospital. Those same minds have also concluded that to do so, would cause unnecessary suffering.

But as I said before, palliative transfers are not uncommon and if it were lawful, I'd take the job

This kid is dying. It's just a matter of when.
Excuse my ignorance but I see contradiction here. The judge warned his parent's barrister to (I paraphrase) stick to legalities and not emotive claptrap.

The law is arguing an emotive case, based on legal precedence, whilst not allowing emotive issues be considered, due to the law not actually catering for those???

Am I right?

Once again..not arguing either way...genuinely intrigued by this situation.

No, that was an AA job as well. It would have been inappropriate for it to be anything else.

Has anyone taken this on? There's only one British flagged commercial AA, and even though this is easily within their capability, I can't see them taking the job. Then there's the German owned mob that fly out of Birmingham. Who knows? As a thought, they'd need something bigger than the normal Lear because there would be an expectation that the parents would also fly with the kid. They couldn't do that in a Lear, so the cost would go up significantly if they had to resort to a Challenger or Falcon....further to that, it's likely to be a sea level transfer, so slower and more fuel. Again, cost will go up. That 100k may be used up before they even get wheels up.
Two weeks ago when the protests started to get out of hand the father was apparently demanding that the helipad should be kept clear as he had an Air Ambulance chopper on standby to take the child to John Lennon Airport where a private charter was waiting to fly them out to Italy. The hospital obviously told them to jog on so some of the mob attempted to occupy the helipad until the police stepped in with the threat of arrests.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Two weeks ago when the protests started to get out of hand the father was apparently demanding that the helipad should be kept clear as he had an Air Ambulance chopper on standby to take the child to John Lennon Airport where a private charter was waiting to fly them out to Italy. The hospital obviously told them to jog on so some of the mob attempted to occupy the helipad until the police stepped in with the threat of arrests.
There’s a lot of aircraft to transport him it seems, takes me ages to decide on a holiday.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There’s a lot of aircraft to transport him it seems, takes me ages to decide on a holiday.
Get it paid for by the gullible public and the world is your oyster!

Set up a go fund me page apparently there's an unlimited supply of mugs who will cough up to make sure you will be carried from your door to a learjet and onwards to the destination of your choice.

Last edited:
I've never seen a picture of a headmistress getting her cnut kicked in.
Make it so!
Fuçk off she's bigger than me, think Lou Ferringno is a frock.