Scousers - can they sink any lower?

It would appear that scousers are incredibly weak. Imagine allowing a few coppers to force a crowd forward so violently that it crushed people to death. Noodle armed vermin.
Imagine being the key word, as in your imagination making up your narrative, I gather you have read the official findings.

I thought not, go on, open your mind ^~

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day. A day may come when CAARPS may finally leave the Army! But it is not this day ^~
Serving for 35 years is commendable to say the very least and I hope that you are decorated accordingly when you do retire. Serious question: will you settle in Liverpool?

Serving for 35 years is commendable to say the very least and I hope that you are decorated accordingly when you do retire. Serious question: will you settle in Liverpool?
Seriously, it depends on job prospects and what I want to do/opportunity arise. The intent is to go back to the North West, but all options are open at the moment.

. The intent is to go back to the North West, but all options are open at the moment.
Except Warrington, St.Helens, Birkenhead, Widnes and Runcorn...

There's limits...

'It's making women rethink having babies'

At least you lot have a hospital where you can have babies!
Not really relevant to the thread but reading that I'm surprised the human race has survived. I'm guessing that in far flung places in days gone by the local GP would often step out the room where the hot water and towels had been going to, would shake his head sadly and everybody would know that there would be a funeral but life would just carry on as normal.

Seriously, it depends on job prospects and what I want to do/opportunity arise. The intent is to go back to the North West, but all options are open at the moment.
Are you going to open a flower and teddy bear shop?

Can somebody clear something up for me please:

If someone has no cognitive function - is essentially "brain dead", then how can "cruelty" be imposed upon them?

I'm not taking a stance on this..genuine question. The doctor's reasoning & legal reasoning cites words such as comfort etc. How can that be applied to somebody incapable of feeling it?

I think this whole thing is more theoretical and existential than physical.

Happy to be corrected / informed.

More West Lancs (but not Skem) than Merseyside/Greater Manchester. I ain’t no f*cking scally :)

I had mentally blocked out Skem... Do you know how much expensive therapy you have just undone.

Can somebody clear something up for me please:

If someone has no cognitive function - is essentially "brain dead", then how can "cruelty" be imposed upon them?

I'm not taking a stance on this..genuine question. The doctor's reasoning & legal reasoning cites words such as comfort etc. How can that be applied to somebody incapable of feeling it?

I think this whole thing is more theoretical and existential than physical.

Happy to be corrected / informed.
How much time do you have?

Are you going to open a flower and teddy bear shop?
I am going to live as landed gentry on my f*cking humongous AFPS 75 pension, become even more of an insufferable bore (if humanly possible) and insist on being called by my retired rank.

I think I was called Col Blimp earlier in the thread and it has a certain ring to it ^~

All night...I'm battling with Retropie setups on another screen!
Managed to get my zero running on a white board projector today. 6ft wide screen, lovely. Bang a pic on RPI thread.

Regards pain the body and soul etc. There is the medical side and theological side and it all gets a bit weird.
What we understand of the brain is very little in the scheme of things. With a undeveloped brain on non existent you can't exactly ask. With my job and next lot of study I'm just going down rabbit holes all the time. Will pM you

Apparently the government own our children...ffs this has appeared on a few of the Alfie fb pages

Prime Minister Issues Friendly Reminder To UK Parents That The State Owns Their Children

I pointed there's no link to the vid, no trace on live leak, you tube or daily motion...
They're claiming it a conspiracy.
I tell you tonight if I had the big red button to end the species I would pushed it like I was playing track and field in an 80s video arcade.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Liverpool is a shithole. I was there once. I have an educated eye for this sort of thing, having worked in LONDONDerry, Strabane, Downpatrick, basically anywhere where the innumerable people of FENIAN extraction. They whinge, gurn, steal, everyone hates them and nothing is ever good enough. Everybody is against them. And in many cases, that is true. Largely, because they whinge, gurn, steal, everyone hates them and nothing is ever good enough.

See also: Palestinians, Gibsons...yadda, you know the rest.
Hug?

Ffs I have just blocked about 25 of my female cousins on fb as they all seem to be bereft of rational thought...
Ones a headmistress,
Ones a solicitor
Half dozen teachers
Ones ex-raf so there prior history of being mentally feeble.
This was the last straw
FB_IMG_1524696644412.jpg

Apparently the government own our children...ffs this has appeared on a few of the Alfie fb pages

Prime Minister Issues Friendly Reminder To UK Parents That The State Owns Their Children

I pointed there's no link to the vid, no trace on live leak, you tube or daily motion...
They're claiming it a conspiracy.
I tell you tonight if I had the big red button to end the species I would pushed it like I was playing track and field in an 80s video arcade.

Alfie Evans deserves the chance to fight for his life -- Why is the UK determined to let him die?

The shocking, horrifying case of Alfie Evans

Hospitals Pulling the Plug Against Families' Wishes | RealClearPolitics

Parents of sick toddler Alfie Evans lose UK court appeal

Well here is a sample of what we have over here about this saga.