Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Broken2

Clanker
You must have been so irate at finding out somebody else had nicked stuff before you had a chance. :twisted:
Afternoon Rupert dear, just irate that you are scared to share your hometown location in order to issue out more banter…….I guess you are scared of the fact you may identify as a mutant?

Afternoon Rupert dear, just irate that you are scared to share your hometown location in order to issue out more banter…….I guess you are scared of the fact you may identify as a mutant?

I can feel the anger in you, flowing out of your scouseroid need to get somewhere before all the good stuff has gone. I fear I must further fuel your rage. I'm afraid it's a members and invited guests only policy in my hometown. Clearly, that excludes scousers and other wastrels.

However, all is not lost. We do occasionally hold an open day for the public. As it's you, I'll see if I can gain you access to the tradesman's entrance, which has a food and drink stand ... I hear that you are well acquainted with getting serviced in the backdoor.

Broken2

Clanker
I can feel the anger in you, flowing out of your scouseroid need to get somewhere before all the good stuff has gone. I fear I must further fuel your rage. I'm afraid it's a members and invited guests only policy in my hometown. Clearly, that excludes scousers and other wastrels.

However, all is not lost. We do occasionally hold an open day for the public. As it's you, I'll see if I can gain you access to the tradesman's entrance, which has a food and drink stand ... I hear that you are well acquainted with getting serviced in the backdoor.
You will do no such thing as service ones back door, thanks for the offer of entry though, means a lot old chap, now go enjoy your evening sir.

You still haven't managed to grok quoting. You're attributing your waffle to me.

Is there no limit to the things you can't cock up?

This is why I don’t watch overpaid maggots kicking a ball! Clearly a manc supporter as this is typical manc response behaviour. I always remember this particular manc grot bag, who was constantly skint and borrowing money off every man and his dog although I did continue to take his weekly contribution towards fuel for his transport up the road - best part was kicking his grotty ass out my car off the M6 on a Friday! Turns out during deployment he stayed on rear party due to being constantly armed with 1 x biff chit (scared of PT) only to be exposed as the filthy robbing **** who was kicking the lads doors in within the accommodation and stealing Xboxes/play stations and other bits and bobs. He was never seen again after being carted off by the RMP.
Liar.

Excognito said:
You still haven't managed to grok quoting. You're attributing your waffle to me.

Is there no limit to the things you can't cock
28th/LX1 said:
Liar.
Excognito said:

Is there no limit to the things you can't cock
28th/LX1 said:
Liar.

New Cock, New Cock
So small they named him twice.

Dread

LE
Your thick as **** brain = failed at map reading, get yourself an A-Z, and no, this is not to sing the alphabet before your brain alerts you.

Go and steal a map of the UK.

You'll find that Manchester (to be known as 'East Liverpool') is indeed to the east of Liverpool. The only thing being west of Liverpool is the Irish Sea

If a Scouse cúnt can't even steal enough apostrophes, is he even a Scouser?

If it may please Your Honour;

Asking a younger Scally to pronounce the 'a' word in your above riposte, generally results in One becoming heavily bespattered in sputum.

It holds little appeal to most, especially if One is trying to consume ones' salt n pepper chips in relative peace, vinegar is usually sufficient.

Broken2

Clanker

You'll find that Manchester (to be known as 'East Liverpool') is indeed to the east of Liverpool. The only thing being west of Liverpool is the Irish Sea
Nope

To be known as separate cities hence different names, Manchester & Liverpool.

I can see why he calls himself broken.

However, I fear that from Liverpool (un)proper, heading west one might doggie paddle over the Mersey and skim the Northern tip of the Wirral Peninsula before reaching the Irish Sea. I suppose one might argue that Wirral is in Merseyside, or maybe even choose Sefton as your departure point ... which seems fine, as long as Southport is left out of it.

Sorry to interrupt your live discussion about difference between Manchester and Liverpool but this melody is fantastically popular in Russia. In Soviet times and later weather forecasts were made with this melody as a background.

Latest Threads