Scousers - can they sink any lower?

What is it about you scouse tossers shagging your mothers!
The only ones that have mentioned climbing on you mother have been the skip divers, nobody else has brought that up.
I know you're all related to the bog but please leave your Irish incest stories for another thread.

Broken2

Clanker
What is it about you scouse tossers shagging your mothers!
The only ones that have mentioned climbing on you mother have been the skip divers, nobody else has brought that up.
I know you're all related to the bog but please leave your Irish incest stories for another thread.
This is why I don’t watch overpaid maggots kicking a ball! Clearly a manc supporter as this is typical manc response behaviour. I always remember this particular manc grot bag, who was constantly skint and borrowing money off every man and his dog although I did continue to take his weekly contribution towards fuel for his transport up the road - best part was kicking his grotty ass out my car off the M6 on a Friday! Turns out during deployment he stayed on rear party due to being constantly armed with 1 x biff chit (scared of PT) only to be exposed as the filthy robbing **** who was kicking the lads doors in within the accommodation and stealing Xboxes/play stations and other bits and bobs. He was never seen again after being carted off by the RMP.

This is why I don’t watch overpaid maggots kicking a ball! Clearly a manc supporter as this is typical manc response behaviour. I always remember this particular manc grot bag, who was constantly skint and borrowing money off every man and his dog although I did continue to take his weekly contribution towards fuel for his transport up the road - best part was kicking his grotty ass out my car off the M6 on a Friday! Turns out during deployment he stayed on rear party due to being constantly armed with 1 x biff chit (scared of PT) only to be exposed as the filthy robbing **** who was kicking the lads doors in within the accommodation and stealing Xboxes/play stations and other bits and bobs. He was never seen again after being carted off by the RMP.
That's nice dear.

Broken2

Clanker
Feral scouse bin lids:
Tying up pensioners? Different breed your lot

Broken2

Clanker
You must be a bit sad watching the commonwealth games, having no national anthem to boo at or do you boo Jerusalem?
Told you in one of my earlier posts - I don’t watch overpaid maggots kicking a ball along with other boring sports such as the common wealth games but each to their own isn’t it?

CAARPS said:
You
You called ^~
CAARPS Be wary of this one, he becomes aroused when pointing out his grammatical drama, hence why I refer to him as Rupert for his toff behaviour. I can imagine he sits at his desktop, curtains drawn whilst naked - wearing nothing but issued boots that have never come into contact with any form of boot polish during service.

I see you're having difficulty getting to grips with quotes on ARRSE ... Oddly, that seems to be par for your mental 3-hole crazy golf course.

You must have been so irate at finding out somebody else had nicked stuff before you had a chance. :twisted: