Scousers - can they sink any lower?

So she tells thou……

<sigh> "thee". Did you learn nothing about correct conjugation?

Begone, thou grammatical dullard!

I shouldn't have said that, should I? I can positively hear The Emperor and the demon Murphy conspiring over this post - I just know I'm going to commit some egregious linguistic crime that will have pedants taking to the streets, burning torches aloft, pitchforks at the ready, demanding vengeance.

At least she wasn't stealing stuff...

I’ve seen those videos (there’s more than one) on a ‘website’.
They’re not much to write home about.

She an Onlyfans fame hunter.
CD1611B1-5147-4A7F-85F4-4AF4F3A7CC36.jpeg
309CAEF8-01F5-4CF4-9ED0-B2581CFAE1A4.jpeg
19EE3CD9-4941-47A8-9ED5-A4E67E7149AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Broken2

Clanker
<sigh> "thee". Did you learn nothing about correct conjugation?

Begone, thou grammatical dullard!

I shouldn't have said that, should I? I can positively hear The Emperor and the demon Murphy conspiring over this post - I just know I'm going to commit some egregious linguistic crime that will have pedants taking to the streets, burning torches aloft, pitchforks at the ready, demanding
Is there not one you can steal? Or an SNCO to Scouse translator to act as an intermediary?
Is there not one you can steal? Or an SNCO to Scouse translator to act as an intermediary?
Sadly, one thinks a decent SNCO would not accommodate such toff behaviour.

Oh dear, one is simply yawning whilst reading your replies

I'm not surprised. Your poor braincell must be exhausted trying to make sense of all those words with letters and syllables and ... stuff.

…….Rupert, do run along, daddy is waiting for his night time bum tickle.

Oh, so sorry. Don't let me keep you. Please pass my regards to your father and apologise to him for my keeping you from fulfilling you nightly, filial duty.

Broken2

Clanker
I'm not surprised. Your poor braincell must be exhausted trying to make sense of all those words with letters and syllables and ... stuff.

Oh, so sorry. Don't let me keep you. Please pass my regards to your father and apologise to him for my keeping you from fulfilling you nightly, filial duty.
Clearly your braincell is defunct as I referred to you as Rupert twice… oh dear all of that grammatical toff behaviour has led one to becoming confused. Night night Rupert, please do pull your trousers up from around your ankles and call it a day.

Clearly your braincell is defunct as I referred to you as Rupert twice… oh dear all of that grammatical toff behaviour has led one to becoming confused. Night night Rupert, please do pull your trousers up from around your ankles and call it a day.

Sadly, you did not make it clear whose father you were referring to, and as I never referred to my father as "daddy", it was a natural and, given the indicated activity, only too plausible inference that you were referring to your own parent.

Anyway, I'll let you have the last word as I'm beginning to feel like I'm depth-charging fish in a barrel. Which is fun, but not entirely sporting against unarmed fish.

Garminalpha84

Old-Salt
I shook a teenager a few years back. He was smashing bottles in my street. There were young girls around, I suppose he was showing off. I told him I walked my dog in the street and didn't want him to cut his paws and I asked him why he broke the bottles. He just shrugged, so I gave him a gentle shaking, which upset him and got the girls screaming at me.

He phoned his dad and I waited; I didn't care how big or hard he was, I was proper angry. No dad turned up, which was a shame, but his mum did - a fat short woman - and she bent my ear. She said she'd report it to the police.

Fine.

I never heard anything from the police but these kids stopped hanging around by the tree opposite my house.

The moral of the story is that shaking kids works (not babies or toddlers, don't shake them).
Is this when you were a alcoholic or after? “Shaking kids” is never a good look. Call the police take pictures, shout at them.

Is this when you were a alcoholic or after? “Shaking kids” is never a good look. Call the police take pictures, shout at them.

I'm still an alkie, but a sober one, but I'd been sober about eight-or-nine years by then.

If I could go back in time, I'd shake him a bit harder. And I did shout at him, while I was shaking him.

I've never had any problems from him or the rest of them since.

I could've called the police, but we all know that's pointless.

Garminalpha84

Old-Salt
I'm still an alkie, but a sober one, but I'd been sober about eight-or-nine years by then.

If I could go back in time, I'd shake him a bit harder. And I did shout at him, while I was shaking him.

Depends on the force, mine respond swiftly, it’s a shame you’ve assaulted a child to prove a point though.

We get drunk kids having fires and beers in the woods by us, smashing glass bottles against trees just "'cos".

Police never respond...
Kids are cnuts and some parents need a shaking more than their feral rats.