Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
It gets more bizarre...kid's Dad is talking about taking someone to court for ' attempted murder' :roll:

How much does the NHS pay out annually in out of court settlements and legal fees? Can't remember but I know it runs into millions.

And where does the Pope get in on the act ?

( I've been on my back in an NHS Intensive Care Unit so missed a bit of this ongoing surrealism)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I work for one such organisation. Even though I’m medical rather than ops so don’t quote me, I would estimate the cost of this sort of high dependency transfer to be about £15-20k (depending on aircraft choice)
It's ok the parents have a 100+K quid to play with.

It's ok the parents have a 100+K quid to play with.
After their ciggies, vodka and other necessities are taken care of, that might just be enough to engage a no-win, no-fee lawyer to fight for DA TROOTH!

One of Liverpool's finest trying to raise funds for the poor lad and those heartless Peruvians have arrested him. Stand by for the mass protests calling for Theresa to intervene to save this pillar of the community.

Mind you - doesn't take a great deal of detective work to catch Liverpudlians - all they've got to do is tag the Scouse accent as they enter the country and then wait for the catch. Not as if anybody from Liverpool is going to be visiting Machu Picchu is it?

British 'drug mule' arrested with £4.5m worth of cocaine in Peru | Daily Mail Online

Or maybe the Italians could just help make the point to the parents that they gave it their best shot and let them come to terms with it on their own. Nothing wrong with a 2nd opinion so to speak.
He's been in one of the finest childrens' hospitals in the world for over a year. They've probably had more than one doctor available to have a look at him in that time...

One of Liverpool's finest trying to raise funds for the poor lad and those heartless Peruvians have arrested him. Stand by for the mass protests calling for Theresa to intervene to save this pillar of the community.

Mind you - doesn't take a great deal of detective work to catch Liverpudlians - all they've got to do is tag the Scouse accent as they enter the country and then wait for the catch. Not as if anybody from Liverpool is going to be visiting Machu Picchu is it?

British 'drug mule' arrested with £4.5m worth of cocaine in Peru | Daily Mail Online
Why aren't you praising his entrepreneurial spirit and his willingness to get off his arse and try to make something of himself?