Scousers - can they sink any lower?

you seem very supporting of the rights of child-murdering nonces.
You have absolutely no idea of who's rights I do and don't support. But do carry on imagining if it helps you with your 'non-enumerated' right.

But with an element of truth.

I knew a nurse (no pictures) about 15 years ago who had to barrier nurse a serious burns victim in Salisbury at about the time that these stories were doing the rounds.

The patient had tried to fire bomb the home of a "paedo" and had cocked it up, badly. Said "paedo" was a consultant paediatrician.
Brain Cell deficiency should be a medical condition. Reminds me of a vandal who used to go around schools smashing windows with bricks. The schools replaces the glass with that plastic/flexible glass. Next time, he threw the brick, it bounced back and hit him on the head. This was early 80s, but even he threatened to sue.

Chef

LE
Brain Cell deficiency should be a medical condition. Reminds me of a vandal who used to go around schools smashing windows with bricks. The schools replaces the glass with that plastic/flexible glass. Next time, he threw the brick, it bounced back and hit him on the head. This was early 80s, but even he threatened to sue.
The legal concept of 'Outlaw' should be updated. If you voluntarily place yourself outside the law, then you can claim no recourse to law for any consequences your actions may have on your person or your property.

Injured breaking and entering? The owner of the property has no liability. Booby traps excepted.

you seem very supporting of the rights of child-murdering nonces.
What a completely idiotic post.
Just because people believe in justice, across the board, doesn't ,mean they support any particular faction.

I suppose (from your posts) you believe in the law of the streets?
It's OK when sex offenders and baby murderers are getting it; then it becomes the turn of shop lifters, then bad drivers?
Where would your version of justice stop?

(Have to say, your response is snowflake worthy. What next, call him a fascist?)

The legal concept of 'Outlaw' should be updated. If you voluntarily place yourself outside the law, then you can claim no recourse to law for any consequences your actions may have on your person or your property.

Injured breaking and entering? The owner of the property has no liability. Booby traps excepted.
I believe the concept of "Outlaw" goes even further.

Google; ". Anyone could steal from, assault or even kill an outlaw and not face criminal justice themselves, as the outlaw was beyond the protection of the law."
Works for me. :)

Chef

LE
I believe the concept of "Outlaw" goes even further.

Google; ". Anyone could steal from, assault or even kill an outlaw and not face criminal justice themselves, as the outlaw was beyond the protection of the law."
Works for me. :)
I wasn't sure if that was the case. However in the same way governments of all hues salami slice freedoms away I suggest the same in the other direction.

No recompense for getting injured in the course of committing a crime, leave it for a while, then permit passive property defences, barbed wire or broken glass topped walls etc.

Another couple of years and attack dogs, gin traps and punji pits permitted. Except for MPs and members of the parole boards. Should see them a bit more cautious about releasing serial villains.

Job's a good 'un

Ridiculous idea.

Some time ago in a nice pub not far from Liverpool I was having a few quiet ones with some mates when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a nice, older convertible pull up in the car part - a TR6 IIRC.

Bloke mucks about with the passenger seat for a bit, in which is what looks like a cage. Does something else then disappears into the bar.

Comes out after getting his pint - with a rather large parrot on his shoulder. Sat there, feeding his parrot nuts, drinks his pint, gets back in the car after putting his mate back in the cage and drives off.

We are sat there - ‘did that happen?’