Scousers - can they sink any lower?

IMG-20220628-WA0036.jpg

No tickets, no problems...

Think he is confused with Vernons pools (became the paradox night club for a while I think) on Ormskirk Road (A59), it was nex5 to the old bus depot?
Arriva HQ nowadays.

Is there anything they won't nick

I'm a bit confused by that article.
There is to be a Parliamentary debate to consider holding a public enquiry into the murder.
To what end?

Mother states, “I’ve been fighting for justice for James since day one..."
The killers were arrested and imprisoned, what more justice does she want(?)

I'm a bit confused by that article.
There is to be a Parliamentary debate to consider holding a public enquiry into the murder.
To what end?

Mother states, “I’ve been fighting for justice for James since day one..."
The killers were arrested and imprisoned, what more justice does she want(?)
The family want the anonymity order lifted.
Judge Andrew McFarlane turned down the request, saying that the "uniquely notorious" nature of the case meant there is "a strong possibility, if not a probability, that if his identity were known, he would be pursued, resulting in grave and possibly fatal consequences."

Reminds me of the Godfather - "You got justice... "

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Why not. Here in Bournemouth we have previously hosted the Labour Party conference yet were mostly Conservative and Leave voters.
Oh, God no!

I was in Bournemouth during the Labour conference a few years ago (working in the area). The place was full of luvvies yelling at each other about "... in the Wilson days ..." etc etc and generally acting like a bunch of knobs.

If anyone thinks that Labour are a collection of commoners, forget it, a lot of the party are a bunch of proper hooray henries and henriettas.

I still shudder at the memory.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Judge Andrew McFarlane turned down the request, saying that the "uniquely notorious" nature of the case meant there is "a strong possibility, if not a probability, that if his identity were known, he would be pursued, resulting in grave and possibly fatal consequences."
That would be a result.

Reminds me of the Godfather - "You got justice... "
Despite your subsequent references to Venables (with which I agree) justice, as we have it, was served.
I can only believe it's revenge she's after(?)

Oh, God no!

I was in Bournemouth during the Labour conference a few years ago (working in the area). The place was full of luvvies yelling at each other about "... in the Wilson days ..." etc etc and generally acting like a bunch of knobs.

If anyone thinks that Labour are a collection of commoners, forget it, a lot of the party are a bunch of proper hooray henries and henriettas.

I still shudder at the memory.

Conferences on the South Coast!
I was passing through Brighton (IoW to Lewes CC) when the Tory conference was on there.
That went with a bang.
(Thankfully I wasn't the one who had to explain to the Court why we were quite late.)

I'm not advocating that people kick the shit out of him but people should be aware of who he is so they can make informed judgement around whether they want to be around him.
Agree.
However not everybody could be relied upon to just make informed judgements.
Then you get he vigilante "hero".
Thin end of the wedge IMHO.

(I am by no means pleading on behalf of this individual, or others of his ilk.)

beanomc

Old-Salt
Agree.
However not everybody could be relied upon to just make informed judgements.
Then you get he vigilante "hero".
Thin end of the wedge IMHO.

(I am by no means pleading on behalf of this individual, or others of his ilk.)
Then that would be a matter for the police if an assault is committed. It shouldn't trump peoples' right to know who they are associating with.

Then that would be a matter for the police if an assault is committed. It shouldn't trump peoples' right to know who they are associating with.
People are stupid.

I share a name with a person associated with the murder of (I think) baby P. I am careful online as a result.

Paediatricians living in working class areas might do well to invest in additional fire extinguishers.

What right is that, pray tell.