Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Glad I wasn't at work last night. Every telly in the trust will have had the footy on.
The red half of them will be weeping and wailing, rending clothes,gnashing teeth...the blues half will be ripping the piss.

Hopefully they will have stopped whining by tonights shift...

Scousers...

stopping whining...

Awwwwww for fųck sake

I'm in Liverpool city centre right now. Rain wasn't forecast but the streets are soaking. Must have rained tears all night

CharleyBourne

War Hero
Book Reviewer
1653819746589.png

They're not all bad.

Gillian Kearney, Actress. Scouse-lite on the accent as well.

I'm in Liverpool city centre right now. Rain wasn't forecast but the streets are soaking. Must have rained tears all night

Odd being its been raining since about 0730...

And the forecast for the rest of the day is 70% chance of more rain...

Are you lying for comedic effect?
Screenshot_20220529-113504_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently it's a thread ban on the filthy scouse "You all love Liverpool FC" thread if you happen to be offended by these scum booing our National Anthem at their Wendy ball game, and to not agree that "WE all love Liverpool FC", which I absolutely don't.
I'd be interested to see which Mod thread banned me, why and what rationale they based the ban on, if they have to stones to admit what a scouse weakling they are.

Dry your eyes princess ^~

Dry your eyes princess ^~
Are you alright hun?

You must have had a rough night and your throat is horse after all that booing and wailing.
Just remind us all again, you are somehow a serving Lt Col who can't seem to condemn your football team followers from booing the National anthem and can't see the difference between what that represents and some confected nonsense about how Liverpudliscum were treated by a Prime Minister, 40 years ago.
You must be proud, Colonel.

Last edited:
Ah, that famous scouse bitterness wit. Never fails.

I am not a scouser. But do work in Liverpool.
It was forecast rain last night for today, which is why I left the house with a brolly to walk the Dog... in the rain.

I take you can't be arrsed to read this thread.
A couple of post back I am ripping the pìss out of them.
I even know a Scouser who has never stolen anything in life...admittedly he's only 4 days old...

Last edited:
I am not a scouser. But do work in Liverpool.
It was forecast rain last night for today, which is why I left the house with a brolly to walk the Dog... in the rain.

I take you can't be arrsed to read this thread.
A couple of post back I am ripping the pìss out of them.
I even know a Scouser who has never stolen anything in life...admittedly he's only 4 days old...
I can only offer my sympathies for your tragic circumstances.

Latest Threads