Scousers - can they sink any lower?

The boy sounds charming.

During one interview session he told an officer “shut up you nonce” as he was questioned, although following legal discussions the jury was not told that.

The girl and her mates were all chugging vodka, it sounds a right feral shithole.

The boy sounds charming.

During one interview session he told an officer “shut up you nonce” as he was questioned, although following legal discussions the jury was not told that.

The boy, who becomes one of the UK’s youngest convicted murderers, put his head in his hands.

Issi

LE
The girl and her mates were all chugging vodka, it sounds a right feral shithole.
12 yr old , drinking vodka on the streets, causing trouble with the local shops, and apparently threatening to have a go at the other little angel before he stabbed her.

I wonder who they are going to blame for this one?

Last edited:
Probably been done to death before (apologies) and I am sure someone will put me/you straight rather quickly but I thought the Liverpool were 'affiliated' with Celtic and therefore very much NOT Loyalist, Orange etc.

The Blue side (Everton) have the Protestant (affiliations) Liverpool Catholic.

It doesn't make much sense to me that Loyalists (Liverpool, NI or Lemington Spa) would boo the National Anthem.

Confused of Tun Wells (Swindon supporter to boot)!

The boy sounds charming.

Lock him up, throw away the key.

When I was working on buses, often see groups of young girls going to Town, hanging round there all night. I often thought ' one of these days.....'So vulnerable, especially glugging bottle of Vodka.

It would seem that one gang had a run in with another gang. Swigging vodka or not, she didn't deserve a knife in the neck. When I was fourteen, you settled it with fists or not at all.

Early this morning I heard something on LBC that Jamie Bulger's father was going to attend the re-sentencing of murdering scum, Jon Venables, and to tell him he wants him sent down for the rest of his natural life.

It would seem that one gang had a run in with another gang. Swigging vodka or not, she didn't deserve a knife in the neck. When I was fourteen, you settled it with fists or not at all.
And brought up never to hit girls and here we have some brave little 14 year old stabbing a girl to death.
This could be any city in the country and it’s a terrible indictment on how the country has gone these past forty to fifty years.

And brought up never to hit girls and here we have some brave little 14 year old stabbing a girl to death.
This could be any city in the country and it’s a terrible indictment on how the country has gone these past forty to fifty years.
But it isn't any city in this country, its Liverpool. White child on white.child.

Not just the Bulger case either, Rhys Jones was white child victim but white 16 year old killer.

Yes, Liverpool does lead the way.

Last edited:

Which is great for bullies who are good with their fists.

Also, youths have been stabbing each other for decades.

Which is great for bullies who are good with their fists.

Also, youths have been stabbing each other for decades.
Quite, that’s why the prevention of crime act was brought in regarding offensive weapons. That was down to the Mods and Rockers in the fifties.
However knife crime has soared these past ten to fifteen years and that’s down to May and other governments not backing the police when it comes to stop and search.

Quite, that’s why the prevention of crime act was brought in regarding offensive weapons. That was down to the Mods and Rockers in the fifties.
However knife crime has soared these past ten to fifteen years and that’s down to May and other governments not backing the police when it comes to stop and search.

Nothing to do with shitcunt parents then?

Ive said it for years and on here, shit breeds shit.

Latest Threads