Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

nintchdbpict000374015944.jpg
I'd smash 'em both. Just in entirely different ways...

One also asks about their 'habits'.
Would not surprise me if the poor mite's problems stem from some chemical influence at the time of conception, first trimester.

The baby was born without issues. They started when he was approx. six months old, from memory. I don't believe there's any suspicion that it was caused by his parents' lifestyle and what he has is so rare it might actually be a whole new disease/problem/syndrome/whatever and end up being named after him.

The baby was born without issues. They started when he was approx. six months old, from memory. I don't believe there's any suspicion that it was caused by his parents' lifestyle and what he has is so rare it might actually be a whole new disease/problem/syndrome/whatever and end up being named after him.
Often new conditions are named after the Doctor who discovered them, not the media, can you imagine, Aflie Brassica encephalopathy.

As a scouser I’m rather ashamed at these gobshites.
I live just outside Liverpool now, but Work in the city centre.
People are being very careful what they say as there seems to be a small but vocal minority willing to issue threats and shout down any reasonable voice.

This smacks of the sort of retards who don the tin foil, scream at chemtrails and comment on anti-vaccine sites.
Ably assisted by a gang of morons and the backing of religious retards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Often new conditions are named after the Doctor who discovered them, not the media, can you imagine, Aflie Brassica encephalopathy.
There is a Local Council owned establishment which on a daily basis caters for the "challenged". Some of my colleagues are requied to visit the place and carry out certain maintainance tasks. Some of them refer to the building as the "Spud House". Not me , naturally.