Scousers - can they sink any lower?

You need to learn what a bite is? I take pleasure in the wools constantly talking about us superior people, it keeps them off the streets ^~
Another who sees it as a bite, what exactly am I biting back at. Until that post I had not directed anything at you or MrShankleysboots. I was just pointing out how you are starting to appear a bit humourless and how it's not now how I find real world scousers.
When up you 2 pop and take it as a bite proving my point.

Probably call this a bite too

That does not matter, he is their child not the docs. I think he was even offered treatment Stateside. If the Italians want to treat him why not?

Besides your docs said he would pass within 15 minutes of removing his life support, that clearly did not happen.
The doctors did not say he would die in 15 minutes. Nobody can say when he will pass but it will happen. The parents do not have the right to force their child to endure a prolonged and slow spiral downwards.

I would say the parent child bond is a bit more
He's their child, not their property. You're making it sound almost like some minister or other is calling the shots based on a political doctrine. I hope you haven't fallen for that "death panels"-type rubbish that some Americans were spouting in relation to the Charlie Gard case. (As with that dispute, whether the patient's health insurance or hospital staff & facilities are provided by the govt is beside the point.)

The doctors' responsibility is to their patient, not the patient's parents. The parents & the doctors disagree on what should be done for the patient. How can the disagreement be resolved? By taking it to the courts. In this particular case the courts - whose intention is to serve the best interests of the patient - have come to the entirely sensible decision that the doctors know what they're talking about & the parents are engaged in wishful thinking.
He's their child, not their property. You're making it sound almost like some minister or other is calling the shots based on a political doctrine. I hope you haven't fallen for that "death panels"-type rubbish that some Americans were spouting in relation to the Charlie Gard case. (As with that dispute, whether the patient's health insurance or hospital staff & facilities are provided by the govt is beside the point.)

The doctors' responsibility is to their patient, not the patient's parents. The parents & the doctors disagree on what should be done for the patient. How can the disagreement be resolved? By taking it to the courts. In this particular case the courts - whose intention is to serve the best interests of the patient - have come to the entirely sensible decision that the doctors know what they're talking about & the parents are engaged in wishful thinking.
The parent child bond is a bit more sacred then the patient physician one me thinks.

Or perhaps the parents could find somebody else to treat the lad. Your medical professionals already flubbed it once. Maybe the Italians could do better?

You know what they call the last ranked student in any medical school once they graduate, “Doctor”.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh I think this is just a case of the government trying to save face.

Excuse me while I try to remember not giving a shit about school children being shot up here. I can’t so perhaps you could stop injecting your personal feelings into this one.
Except of course it is nothing to do with the government. As I recall you have banged on no end of times about your right to play with your toys in the shooting thread, including your classic comment about nobody gets shot in Winconsin. But hey don't let trivial facts get in the way of your preaching.

They're a brain dead vegetable with ever declining brain function, and whilst that is normal for Liverpool, it does not give any quality of life

Doktor Avalanche has as much chance of saving the child as any real Doctor

I would say the parent child bond is a bit more

The parent child bond is a bit more sacred then the patient physician one me thinks.

Or perhaps the parents could find somebody else to treat the lad. Your medical professionals already flubbed it once. Maybe the Italians could do better?

You know what they call the last ranked student in any medical school once they graduate, “Doctor”.
You really are quite fücking stupid it seems.

Oh I think this is just a case of the government trying to save face.

Excuse me while I try to remember not giving a shit about school children being shot up here. I can’t so perhaps you could stop injecting your personal feelings into this one.
Since when has the government been involved? Oh wait it hasn't, the legal system has been involved

This 'plane, kitted out with medical gubbins etc. Haven't seen where the sponduliks is coming from yet.

This 'plane, kitted out with medical gubbins etc. Haven't seen where the sponduliks is coming from yet.
One of the mongs on Facebook suggested the Italian army should storm the hospital.

Scousers are what pikies become when they stop being nomads.

One of the mongs on Facebook suggested the Italian army should storm the hospital.

Don't the Italians have some guys with dead chickens on their hats?
Some advance to contact that as chavs try to set up a shrine around a charging Wop.

Except of course it is nothing to do with the government. As I recall you have banged on no end of times about your right to play with your toys in the shooting thread, including your classic comment about nobody gets shot in Winconsin. But hey don't let trivial facts get in the way of your preaching.
Wyoming high speed. Do pay attention.

My post was quite even handed and reasoned yet you take it as a bite?
Did I call you a stupid cünt? Was I abusive or employ any of my usual invective?
No but you chose to see it as a bite. Says a bit about the victim mentality a lot attribute to scousers that any criticism no matter how worded or reasoned is taken as an attack.
Especially online, a city famed for a sense of humour seem to produce humourless "every body hates us victims" behind a screen. As stated I like Liverpool, but like elsewhere it has a shìte element, and the last few years that element seems to be getting more and more vocal to the ridiculous extent of the clowns outside Alder Hey.
As stated further up the thread I was in the Swan Yesterday for a meal. Thanks to these bellends we went down the Lancs to Townsend ave and dropped on to Queens drive as the wife seemed to think I would have caused a scene if we went up preccy road and got stopped.

I await your tired as the scouser tropes accusation of a "bite" rather than seeing it for a reasoned response.
It was a bite! If you can't spot the tongue firmly lodged in my cheek over most of my posts about Liverpool, you ain't looking hard enough.

You may direct the humourless invective at your mate Stacker, hence why I continue to take the piss and keep him swimming back.

[QUOTE="LJONESY, post: 8539014, member: 24582"...Besides your docs said he would pass within 15 minutes of removing his life support, that clearly did not happen.[/QUOTE]

I understand the child is given oxygen and occasional water to ease discomfort. Part of his palliative care?
He's being eased into the hereafter.
(Bit like the Liverpool Care Pathway, except he's getting some water).

There are about a dozen people right now at Belfast City Hall with a bedsheet banner making some sort of statement/protest about this. Harmless enough, a few children with them. I was out having a dander after having lunch when I saw it/them. Two peelers looking on, no dramas.

I work for one such organisation. Even though I’m medical rather than ops so don’t quote me, I would estimate the cost of this sort of high dependency transfer to be about £15-20k (depending on aircraft choice)