Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Aren't Manc northern monkeys just Scousers who made cotton and liked hill-walking and so moved north to the mills and closer to the lake district back before electricity and toilets were invented?

I have proof of this: when Oasis were "top of the pops", everyone (but not me) said that they were the new Beatles. The Beatles came from Liverpool, ergo if Oasis are the new Beatles, then Oasis are Scousers, and that makes all Manc cünts Scouse cúnts. I love logic me.
Be very fcuking careful!

I come from Bebington so was protected by the River Dee from the Sheep Abuser's and the Mersey from the thieve's!

Now living in Stockport, surround by fake Manc's and even faker Cheshire Set!

I must of been really bad for this level of karma to still be going!
Stockport? Does the river Mersey still flow through?

olafthered

LE
Book Reviewer
I come from Bebington so was protected by the River Dee from the Sheep Abuser's and the Mersey from the thieve's!

Now living in Stockport, surround by fake Manc's and even faker Cheshire Set!

I must of been really bad for this level of karma to still be going!
Waves at fellow stockport dweller. Brew sometime?

TamH70

MIA
This is a popcorn-worthy thread, folks. Any recommendations for the brand? The beer's already picked.

But long enough yo drone on about it in text ^~

If you'd written that in some form of comprehensible English(*), I might have understood it.

(*) And I might have got the gist of it in German, French, Latin, or Russian - possibly even Double-Dutch. But for mine own part, it was Greek to me.

Tango 15

Clanker
In general the trains running from Euston to Liverpool, don't stop at Watford on the way up but do on the way back down. F*cking annoying when you are stationed 4.5 miles from Watford Junction but have to go into F*cking Euston on the outbound leg, then get the f*cking train back past Watford, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr ^~
For a while, when Beardy's trains first began on the route, they did stop at Watford on their way to Scouseland - crew change I think. Except that one Sunday night when I took the wife and son to catch it home, it failed to stop. Cue another night in a hotel and two letters - one to beardy and the other to school to explain that me lad wasn't out robbin' and sat in the Bridewell. :)

If you'd written that in some form of comprehensible English(*), I might have understood it.

(*) And I might have got the gist of it in German, French, Latin, or Russian - possibly even Double-Dutch. But for mine own part, it was Greek to me.

Not very bright are you ^~

For a while, when Beardy's trains first began on the route, they did stop at Watford on their way to Scouseland - crew change I think. Except that one Sunday night when I took the wife and son to catch it home, it failed to stop. Cue another night in a hotel and two letters - one to beardy and the other to school to explain that me lad wasn't out robbin' and sat in the Bridewell. :)

I could understand if it didn't stop at all, but only stopping one way makes no sense?

Latest Threads