Scousers - can they sink any lower?

In any part of the UK such an occurance would bring about an outpouring of grief and outrage - either you are brain dead or utterly unaware of the reality of this country.

Ah, just clicked who you are.

I am just outside Liverpool and although I don’t follow the media that much the people of Liverpool are justifiably horrified by this.

For those unaware Toxteth is a less than salubrious area of my home city. There are large populations of certain ethnic groups that have a tendency to get a bit stabby at the least provocation - ARRSE has a thread dedicated to their antics in London. The riots in the 80’s bore witness to this. Toxteth is actually a small, former village - it has come to refer to an area of encompassing the whole of what is Liverpool 8 - to some it is still called ‘d’the eight’ (insert a glottal stop at the point of your own choosing).

Perversely the area is home to some utterly beautiful homes - the sort of Georgian town houses that would fetch several millions in parts of London. There are some beautiful churches there, a noted synagogue. On the edges is the Liverpool Institute, now the LIPA. A very interesting sandstone building with a rather magnificent organ (stop sniggering at the back) and the amazing cathedral.
My grandma was from L13. When she went to school they had the Scouse ‘educated‘ from them.
When I joined North Wales Police she told me that as a girl she was told to avoid the ‘football lads’. Red or blue.
Grandma (then in her 70s) also told me to never take a scouser at his first word. And treat the second with caution. How right she was.
I have recently placed on here about my Salvation Army rellies: all Liverpool.
The place has its issues, like everywhere.
What happened to that kid is awful, but it isn’t the fault of the city, or it’s people overall.

In any part of the UK such an occurance would bring about an outpouring of grief and outrage - either you are brain dead or utterly unaware of the reality of this country.

I am just outside Liverpool and although I don’t follow the media that much the people of Liverpool are justifiably horrified by this.

For those unaware Toxteth is a less than salubrious area of my home city. There are large populations of certain ethnic groups that have a tendency to get a bit stabby at the least provocation - ARRSE has a thread dedicated to their antics in London. The riots in the 80’s bore witness to this. Toxteth is actually a small, former village - it has come to refer to an area of encompassing the whole of what is Liverpool 8 - to some it is still called ‘d’the eight’ (insert a glottal stop at the point of your own choosing).

Perversely the area is home to some utterly beautiful homes - the sort of Georgian town houses that would fetch several millions in parts of London. There are some beautiful churches there, a noted synagogue. On the edges is the Liverpool Institute, now the LIPA. A very interesting sandstone building with a rather magnificent organ (stop sniggering at the back) and the amazing cathedral.
I worked in Toxteth for about 4 months a few years ago. I did a load of work at the Tesco Extra on Park Road, changed my opinion of Toxteth as I thought it would be different, it was almost 99.9% staff were white scousers and same with customers and people who lived on the estate at the back. I was expecting little mogadishu when I heard about going to Toxteth. For the record the people from Toxteth were fantastic, very freindly.

Yawn, just like the scouse cnuts were outraged when that 10 year boy was shot dead, and then continued to buy drugs from the type of gangs responsible.

Yawn, just like the scouse cnuts were outraged when that 10 year boy was shot dead, and then continued to buy drugs from the type of gangs responsible.

Got to get them from somewhere, may as well buy local and keep the local economy going ^~

Because nobody else in the remainder of the UK ever bought drugs - and their dealers were all friendlier than Barney the dinosaur.

Against the ’give a f**-ometer* of the everyday reaction to the deaths of young men due to gang violence in the capital the reaction in Liverpool to that death should be an exemplar of how to behave.

I cannot imagine for the life of me why you are repeatedly up for SPOTY.

Because nobody else in the remainder of the UK ever bought drugs - and their dealers were all friendlier than Barney the dinosaur.

Against the ’give a f**-ometer* of the everyday reaction to the deaths of young men due to gang violence in the capital the reaction in Liverpool to that death should be an exemplar of how to behave.

I cannot imagine for the life of me why you are repeatedly up for SPOTY.
Typical scouser, always try to shift the blame.
It's wasn't the remainder of the UK who A, shot a kid, B, pretended to care with their 1 minute of applause, C, continued to buy drugs from the type of gangs who shoot 10 year olds.

As for the capital, generally its gang member killing gang members, not 10 year boys and 12 year old girls, but good deflection.

I'm very rarely ever nominated for SPOTY, granted the site toilets occasionally try to get some support but it doesn't work out well.

Got to get them from somewhere, may as well buy local and keep the local economy going ^~
They will be cut to ****, you know what thieving bastards the scousers are.

It's wasn't the remainder of the UK who A, shot a kid, B, pretended to care with their 1 minute of applause, C, continued to buy drugs from the type of gangs who shoot 10 year olds.

As for the capital, generally its gang member killing gang members, not 10 year boys and 12 year old girls, but good deflection.

I'm very rarely ever nominated for SPOTY, granted the site toilets occasionally try to get some support but it doesn't work out well.
The shot was intended for a member of another gang - the kid was in the crossfire.
Addicts are addicts.

The incident was pretty much condemned across Merseyside. Apart from members of the gang involved I doubt you would find a single person who was not abhorred by that incident. If you can find a scouser who was supportive of what happened then post a link to it I doubt you will because you are a moron.

Keep this up and I guarantee you have my vote in spades.

The shot was intended for a member of another gang - the kid was in the crossfire.
Well, that's OK then.
Was the 12 year old girl in the wrong place as well?

Addicts are addicts.
Indeed they are, yet the spastics giving the applause are really addicts as smackheads can't afford the tickets, I bet quite a few of then left that match and stuck a load of powder up their hooter, bought from the very gangs that they are outraged by.

The incident was pretty much condemned across Merseyside. Apart from members of the gang involved I doubt you would find a single person who was not abhorred by that incident. If you can find a scouser who was supportive of what happened then post a link to it I doubt you will because you are a moron.

It's always condemned, then it's business as usual until the next time.

Keep this up and I guarantee you have my vote in spades.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet another grown man threatening a SPOTY nomination.
But thanks for proving my point about the site toilets.

On a lighter note

People, including scousers, trying to get out of Liverpool, are stranded in freezing airport. Warms my heart

It warms my cockles when people with delayed flights have the worlds heart stringing jerking moments.

To quote:
"It got pushed back on the app to 9pm, then pushed back on the app to 10pm, so a few people got back into departures and got themselves a drink and came back.”

Followed by:
‘The mum-of-two claims the passengers were eventually told they would not be able to fly at 1.30am’

Ending with:
“Everyone was exhausted at this stage, we haven't eaten, we haven't drank..”

So in the space of 3 hours, people have gone from fed, watered and comfortable to exhausted, starving, thirsty like a refugee in Calais!!

One word - cnuts.

Latest Threads