Scousers - can they sink any lower?

It is a full time job milking the system, Thunderbox.
But why milk the system for expedition grade garments? I fookin hate spending 500 quid on a decent waterproof just to look like a scouse/ned dolescum.

It was better when they pretended they were football superstars in shell suits and stuff....

Is that where they get off? We wear active wear like, we doo doh dont we doh, how can I be dolescum when im dressed more appropriate for Everest Survival than Edmund Hillary was, look an open window..laaaaaaaaa

So you claim, yet you keep coming back like a moth to a flame, desperate to gain acceptance from the very people you claim to despise.

I'm sorry for you being a wool, I really am. Don't keep punishing yourself, you'll just get bitter.
Mate, I go to Liverpool because it does a person no end of good knowing that they are better in every way than the dross living there. I feel like a gentleman of the 1800s walking around the slums.

But why milk the system for expedition grade garments? I fookin hate spending 500 quid on a decent waterproof just to look like a scouse/ned dolescum.

It was better when they pretended they were football superstars in shell suits and stuff....

Is that where they get off?
Yes.
same as the large gold chain, sovereign rings, and other expensive bling.
Makes 'em look important and see-how-much-money-I-got.
Worldwide problem amongst chavvish types.
No food in the fridge, but the latest Nikes, innit?

Is that where they get off? We wear active wear like, we doo doh dont we doh, how can I be dolescum when im dressed more appropriate for Everest Survival than Edmund Hillary was, look an open window..laaaaaaaaa

The reason they wear trainers is so they can outrun the store detectives when 'shopping'

The child is in a semi vegetative state. If he was to pull through, there is absolutely no chance of the child having quality of life. As much as I understand the parents view, let the poor bugger die with some dignity.

The child is in a semi vegetative state. If he was to pull through, there is absolutely no chance of the child having quality of life. As much as I understand the parents view, let the poor bugger die with some dignity.
From the Guardian
On Tuesday the judge said Alfie’s continued life was a “shaft of light” and a “special opportunity” for his parents to spend time with him – not the time for further legal manoeuvres.

Full of TB and going senile due to syphilis?
I don't actually get close enough to the scouse pleps to catch either.

Do you think there will be a minute silence at Liverpool/Everton ground if the kid snuffs it? Any excuse for a bit of grief whoring.

Mate, I go to Liverpool because it does a person no end of good knowing that they are better in every way than the dross living there. I feel like a gentleman of the 1800s walking around the slums.
Considering most gentlemen would tour the slums looking for ladies of the night. How bad is your life that your scouring Liverpool to get a shag.
(Sending thoughts and prayers)

Considering most gentlemen would tour the slums looking for ladies of the night. How bad is your life that your scouring Liverpool to get a shag.
(Sending thoughts and prayers)
There is no need to walk the streets, paying for your ale in Liverpool with a 20 pound note results in you needing to beat off the women with a shitty stick.

I've always seen a similarity between a scouser and the general population that we'd encounter in NI back in the day. They all seem genetically primed to get outraged almost at a moments notice and then use their involvement in that particular event, to align themselves with 'the victim' and so will also become a victim themselves.

Is it racist to say that I'm not a fan of scousers.....

So you claim, yet you keep coming back like a moth to a flame,

As do you if anyone so much as makes a crack at Liverpool. You bite like a spastic piranha having a fit @CAARPS is the same.
I am a regular in Liverpool, in-laws in the swan. They can take a joke about stereo typical "Scouser" behavior.
Brother in law always leaves with "Gotta go sign on" occasionally he slips spoons up his sleeve and makes a show of accidentally dropping them. ( he thinks he's hilarious, but he's 71 and a bit doddery so allowances are made)
He'll gets his digs in about wools and inbreeding and do you know what? I laugh it off and we joke together.
Same with the scousers at work, plenty of banter goes back and forth.
But there's a couple of you on here seem humorless and frankly its sad. There isn't one corner of this country from lands end to John O'Groats where we don't rip the piss out of the neighboring tribe.
Yes its the same old jokes and tropes so what? If you ignore it trails off, but no you bite and they bait more and round and round it goes.

As do you if anyone so much as makes a crack at Liverpool. You bite like a spastic piranha having a fit @CAARPS is the same.
I am a regular in Liverpool, in-laws in the swan. They can take a joke about stereo typical "Scouser" behavior.
Brother in law always leaves with "Gotta go sign on" occasionally he slips spoons up his sleeve and makes a show of accidentally dropping them. ( he thinks he's hilarious, but he's 71 and a bit doddery so allowances are made)
He'll gets his digs in about wools and inbreeding and do you know what? I laugh it off and we joke together.
Same with the scousers at work, plenty of banter goes back and forth.
But there's a couple of you on here seem humorless and frankly its sad. There isn't one corner of this country from lands end to John O'Groats where we don't rip the piss out of the neighboring tribe.
Yes its the same old jokes and tropes so what? If you ignore it trails off, but no you bite and they bait more and round and round it goes.
And I take a piranha sized bite?

Well you lot have made the news here again. Not letting the kid fly to Italy, is an asshole move. If the Italians want to treat him, why not?

His parents might not be the best of people, but they should be allowed to make these choices for their child. As much as it pains me to say this, I side with them.