Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Scousers - can they sink any lower?

A light dusting of Novichok would do the trick.

In Liverpool? The city and its population are so toxic that after a nuclear, biological and chemical war the only two things left alive on the planet would be cockroaches and Scousers.

I do not envy the cockroaches having them for neighbours.

It doesnt matter if you agreed or not, the law said they were to blame, just like Blackman and Evans.

I was trying to think who could possibly be inferior to Scousers, its borderline debatable if the French and Welsh are.

I reckon you are there now, stealing the hospital WIFI, Scousers love the opportunity to be outraged.

And the law was wrong. Just like with Blackman and Chedley. This isn't difficult, even for a wool.

I know you're trying to think. I can only put your conclusions down to inferior Wool thinking.

You reckon wrong. Them young mums drop money every time they charge the doors. The forecourt is the place man.

And the law was wrong. Just like with Blackman and Chedley. This isn't difficult, even for a wool.

I know you're trying to think. I can only put your conclusions down to inferior Wool thinking.

You reckon wrong. Them young mums drop money every time they charge the doors. The forecourt is the place man.

So you were wrong? How usually for a hysterical scouser...

Inferior? Don't you come from a city that put down flowers for a dead chicken?

I knew you would be there somewhere, are you waving a placard and ranting like Bugsy at a demo?

In Liverpool? The city and its population are so toxic that after a nuclear, biological and chemical war the only two things left alive on the planet would be cockroaches and Scousers.

I do not envy the cockroaches having them for neighbours.

And the gogs, Liverpool is effectively the capital of North Wales

So you were wrong? How usually for a hysterical scouser...

Inferior? Don't you come from a city that put down flowers for a dead chicken?

I knew you would be there somewhere, are you waving a placard and ranting like Bugsy at a demo?

No I was right. 15 times as it turned out. As for Blackman and Chedley I was right til a court said I was (kind of) wrong on one count and completely wrong on another. I get that.

Yes inferior. Sorry you find it so difficult to handle. I'd hate to be a wool.

Got to go, they look like they're getting all riled up again. Another good bundle and it's the Toby Carvery for tea lad!