Scousers - can they sink any lower?

I was there 2019 summer

Course you was ^~

Like to show us a picture of all these stickers then? Even the Assassin, the champion of all things Scouse, didn’t jump on that particular bandwagon :)

Some of us have never touched drugs and been in gainful legal employment all our working lives, so I think you better ask her again. :p

Time to wheel this out again. Now the bin dippers are getting to a fine rolling boil.

1619003084064.png

Dread

LE
Some of us have never touched drugs and been in gainful legal employment all our working lives, so I think you better ask her again. :p

FFS! You've already been told: "on the dole", while being a lifestyle choice for most scouse cünts (i.e. those that can't get disability benefits) is not a job.

I've never signed on, left school in 1985 and worked non stop. Worked in operational roles since 1986 when I joined RMP. ;)

Calm down! Calm down!

Most humans, if their dog took a chunk out of a 3 year old toddler would call for an ambulance. So obviously different behaviour is the norm in scouseland, being as the area is bereft of humans or any higher simians.
Please show that this behaviour is the norm in Scouseland as you claim. If it were so then any such dog attacks would not result in the relatively quick summoning of the emergency services.

It should be easy to substantiate your claim with a number of links to the appropriate news articles. Unless you are (once more) talking out of your hoop and such behaviours is not the norm.

I wonder what it will turn out to be.
(And this is not the reversal of the burden of evidence - you have stated the claim that such behaviour is the norm. You have been challenged, it is up to you to support your claim).

Boris seems not to be a fan

A surge in UC applications because they "caught" the COVID "from someone who went there".

I hate these do-gooder stories, there was a trend last year of reporting on people finding the owners of lost wallets, etc. By why would anyone, not attention seeking, save the life of a homeless junkie?

Sounds like spice, homeless support worker told me

Dread

LE
I hate these do-gooder stories, there was a trend last year of reporting on people finding the owners of lost wallets, etc. By why would anyone, not attention seeking, save the life of a homeless junkie?

The boy was probably the dealer that sold the spice to the vagrant.

Boris seems not to be a fan

Despite what you might think of me I am not a big fan of many of the denizens of my home city - but then again I am fairly well travelled and am aware that aberrant behaviour is not contained to the Greater Merseyside area, nor apparently do I wear shocking pink tinted welding goggles when it comes to looking at crime et al in areas outside that place.

However I do know that there will be an element that will whine like a set of Rolls Royce Olympus engines at full chat that the evil Tories are experimenting on them. The same crowd would also be at it if it were another city - complaining that Liverpool is a party destination and NEEDS that gig.

But then again you see the same behaviours all across the country - Op NIMBY I seem to recall was recorded in this august publication and you only have to glance at the archives of APILN for further evidence. The Scottish are probably still whinging about the Poll Tax experiment North of the border...

I’m surprised you didn’t go with the line that he was probably a visitor to the city or as they put it when somebody does something bad in Liverpool “norraproperscouser”...

(in a nasal whine of course)

Hmm, if fitted with a ball gag (or their mouths are otherwise put to use) in order to stop the f*** awful accents SOME of them have.

I have commented more than once on this site that my comment of “the scouse accent is why ball gags were invented“ may be the reason why none of my delightful co-workers in the office in Liverpool have chosen to be a ‘special’ friend.

My comment that a number of those who were quietly mocking a blind lass were a “bunch of heartless, shrieking harpies“ might not have helped either.
I couldn't agree more sir.

Latest Threads