Scousers - can they sink any lower?

Before the Empire, Liverpool was a small and inconsequential little town. When the courts started transporting thieves, child rapists, and other ne'er-do-wells to the colonies, Liverpool grew to be one of the most important ports for these shipments, especially of convicted Irish navvies and pikeys to the American colonies.

Unfortunately, what is little recorded is that when a ship arrived in America, the convicts and other indentured labour were inspected, and any that were judged too mentally or physically deficient were sent back along with the tobacco and rum.

Bared from travelling around the UK, those people became scousers, driving away all the original inhabitants of Liverpool, and making it the festering and corrupt pustule it remains to this day.
And tomorrow I will narrate Jack and the Beanstalk, so, if you are all sitting comfortably......

Dread

LE
And tomorrow I will narrate Jack and the Beanstalk, so, if you are all sitting comfortably......

Proof, if any were ever needed, that scousers are indeed humourless jerks, despite their protestations that they have "the best sense of humour in the world" (ok, the last bit is true if you think that mugging a 94 year old pensioner of her purse, cutting her finger off to get her wedding ring and stamping on her ribs until they crush, pushing shards of bone into her heart and lungs is the epitome of funny).

Proof, if any were ever needed, that scousers are indeed humourless jerks, despite their protestations that they have "the best sense of humour in the world" (ok, the last bit is true if you think that mugging a 94 year old pensioner of her purse, cutting her finger off to get her wedding ring and stamping on her ribs until they crush, pushing shards of bone into her heart and lungs is the epitome of funny).
In your deluded world, who do you know, thinks that is funny. I certainly don't.

Post it and they will come :) :)

All fluttering around my Scouse awesomeness like the little moths they are ^~

Horrendous crime goes on in all cities, in the interests of fairness, have you got the league tables for violence against the elderly for the whole of England and Wales, of would that spoil your fun?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
if England had an arrsehole, Liverpool would be its piles.

Tango 15

Swinger
Before the Empire, Liverpool was a small and inconsequential little town. When the courts started transporting thieves, child rapists, and other ne'er-do-wells to the colonies, Liverpool grew to be one of the most important ports for these shipments, especially of convicted Irish navvies and pikeys to the American colonies.

Unfortunately, what is little recorded is that when a ship arrived in America, the convicts and other indentured labour were inspected, and any that were judged too mentally or physically deficient were sent back along with the tobacco and rum.

Bared from travelling around the UK, those people became scousers, driving away all the original inhabitants of Liverpool, and making it the festering and corrupt pustule it remains to this day.

Can you give us the link to the Wikipedia page you found this on, please?

O Zangado

War Hero
As I'm not responsible for killing fans in Heysel I'm not going to replace the word scouser with my user name.

I have frequently said things on here about the French, the Welsh, the Irish, the Scottish, Muslims, Jews, Trannies, gays, officers, pikey, spackers and probably a lot of other minorities.
But its you who gets teary eyed.
Scousers, ever the victim.

There is only one scumbag responsible for breaking that coach window and that scumbag has been roundly condemned by many on Merseyside, yet you, who bleats he was not responsible for Heysel to avoid replacing his lazy, ill informed and derogatory epithets with his own
avatar name, yet, because of that one scumbag, tars everyone who hails from Liverpool with the same brush, is too brain dead even to know the difference between Heysel and Hillsborough and then has the temerity to call me a fanny.

Whatever. It was interesting, albeit futile, to attempt grown up contact with the world's greatest self confessed bigot and his little posse of pussy, but as my dear old Gran was fond of saying, "it's better being a fanny than a c*nt."

Goodnight, c*nt.

OZ

There is only one scumbag responsible for breaking that coach window and that scumbag has been roundly condemned by many on Merseyside, yet you, who bleats he was not responsible for Heysel to avoid replacing his lazy, ill informed and derogatory epithets with his own
avatar name, yet, because of that one scumbag, tars everyone who hails from Liverpool with the same brush, is too brain dead even to know the difference between Heysel and Hillsborough and then has the temerity to call me a fanny.

Whatever. It was interesting, albeit futile, to attempt grown up contact with the world's greatest self confessed bigot and his little posse of pussy, but as my dear old Gran was fond of saying, "it's better being a fanny than a c*nt."

Goodnight, c*nt.

OZ
One scumbag? Have you not seen the videos, there was many scumbags throwing items at that coach

Goodnight, c*nt.

OZ

Scousers, always the victims, even when they are killing Juventus fans.

One scumbag? Have you not seen the videos, there was many scumbags throwing items at that coach

He'll have some excuse, Scousers always do.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Goodnight, c*nt.

OZ

sounds like someone needs to... calm down!! geddit??

Are people from Wigan as bad as scousers?

Caarps... shut it..I’ve no quarrel with you :)

Latest Threads