Scousers - can they sink any lower?

The dignity of a Liverpool politician

What's she apologizing for exactly?

It's not as if she misspoke or had her words taken out of context. She meant exactly what she said. Perhaps she's apologising for being thick enough to think she wouldn't get noticed, or didn't put brain into gear before opening mouth. Is she apologising for the hurt the words caused whilst sidestepping the need to apologise for the words themselves. She says they were said in anger, in anger about what? She said she removed the articles when she realised they were insensitive and hurtful. Funny how she only realised that when it pointed out to her.

I'm still none the wiser as to what the fat lump of flesh is actually apologising for, other than being thick as mince

Tool

LE
I'm still none the wiser as to what the fat lump of flesh is actually apologising for, other than being thick as mince
She's apologising for causing offence. This way, no-one can say that she's insensitive and sue her for (slander? liabel? snowflakery?). She most definitely NOT (to me, at least) apoogising for calling a dead man an inbred sh*t.

Chef

LE
The dignity of a Liverpool politician

It's so predictable, Viscount Stansgate, Antony Wedgewood Benn or Tony Benn pegs out and all sides of the HoC pay tribute to him in a dignified manner. Mrs Thatcher goes and it's 'Ding dong the witch is dead' and sundry other unpleasantries.

The left are a viscious bunch of bullies but not afraid of attacking the dead.

This quote from the councillor sums up their attitude:

'She said: "I wholeheartedly apologise for my comments, they were made in anger on my personal page that is closed, it was a deeply regrettable reaction to the content of the article.

"I removed the comments soon after posting as I realised they were insensitive and could be hurtful to those who have suffered loss and I am truly sorry for that.

"They were wrong and I should not have said this. I apologise for the offence caused by my comments.'

To paraphrase it

'I said these spiteful things to big myself up with my colleagues and am only sorry to be called out on it.'

ETA She doesn't seem to have fooled many people. I'd lay odds on that she wouldn't give Piers Morgan the same leeway for disbelieving Megan.

She's apologising for causing offence. This way, no-one can say that she's insensitive and sue her for (slander? liabel? snowflakery?). She most definitely NOT (to me, at least) apoogising for calling a dead man an inbred sh*t.
Who is going to sue her?The man is dead.

Slander - Making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
Libel - A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation.
Snowflakery (is that even a word?) One definition - A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.
Any potential legal action would be on very unstable ground before it even started.

miner69er

Old-Salt
aw c'mon credit where credit is due - she gave Queer Stormer a shoeingas well:

Speaking of her party leader, she added: "Wind your neck in you brylcreemed sh*******.

Seems she should give that Twatter drink a swerve for a while

Wind your neck in you brylcreemed sh*******.
'Schyttebagge' was an actual surname in medieval times so no shame there. And I use Brylcreem now that I have more hair than I know what to do with. She seems to scattergun venom whether the victim can answer or not. The woman is an acid tongued harridan and I hope she pisses acid too.

Just a complete tosser, I'll leave it at that.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
And the reaction to the post?

Look at the state of it the fat Dog! I wouldn’t have her in charge of crayons never mind a constituency.Who elects these people with the plazzy flower in her hair!

1618257107538.png

And a stinking bigoted typical bluenose* to boot!

Typical Labour councillor.

* Everton supporter. Perenially bitter and twisted due to decades of failure and jealousy.

And the reaction to the post?

Look at the state of it the fat Dog! I wouldn’t have her in charge of crayons never mind a constituency.Who elects these people with the plazzy flower in her hair!

View attachment 564830

And a stinking bigoted typical bluenose* to boot!

Typical Labour councillor.

* Everton supporter. Perenially bitter and twisted due to decades of failure and jealousy.
Liverpool won the Premiership League ONCE

I think she was thinking he was a scouser and didn't know he was born elsewhere. :cool:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Football existed before 1992 y'know.
I seem to recall that Everton was a founding member of the football league, unlike the team that plays in red.

No, I wasn't there!

Last edited:

Latest Threads