Scousers - can they sink any lower?

And of course we all know how reliable The Sun is at reporting anything connected to Liverpool, where decades after Hillsborough its readership can be counted on the fingers of a decaying leper's hands
And who says scousers don't hold grudges.

Actually the sales of the Sun in Liverpool aren't that bad considering that there's always some knobhead who'll come into the paper shop and hide all the Suns under the stack of unread Daily Mirror, or just spit on them.

Last time I was up there visiting friends and family the place was still a sentimental shithole, my sentimental shithole but a shithole all the same.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF were the adults doing, because any kids birthday party I've been at the adults would have been mob handed all over them before they got near any of the kids?
Rumour is that it is drugs related -- inter gang stuff.

Adults using kids as drugs mules as happens everywhere else.

miner69er

Old-Salt
nah its about local scrote throwing stones - I think the neighbour got a bit pissed off with him as he is the estate scrote . Most prob teach him an early lesson such as if you dont live in that house' then dont throw stones.
Life eh - has a strange way of teaching you a lesson

"Racist"????

You silly bin dipping cvnt.

If there was a god the M62 would be 200 miles longer to keep you fvckers even further away from we civilised Mancunian neighbours.
I'd vote for that, the further away from Manchester the better as far as I am concerned. Have a look at respective crime figures. Missing you already.

I'd vote for that, the further away from Manchester the better as far as I am concerned. Have a look at respective crime figures. Missing you already.
I spot a flaw in your skip diving logic.
The bulk of Greater Manchester's crime figures are the result of being within driving distance of the worlds largest permanent Travellers site, AKA Liverscouse.
90% of cars stolen in Manchester are found in Merseyscouse.
Face it, you're a race of tea leaves, it's in your blood.
You can always move to Rhyll.
:D

The bulk of Greater Manchester's crime figures are the result of being within driving distance of the worlds largest permanent Travellers site, AKA Liverscouse.
You really are a complete bellend ,aren't you?

You really are a complete bellend ,aren't you?
I thought you were all comedians.......what happened to your Liverpudlian sense of humour? Your ability to laugh at yourselves? Your ability to face down any criticism, or are we all right, you're just a bunch of skip diving perma-victims, with a sense of entitlement Eh?

Rhyll is already full of Scousers, who do you think are the doleys living on the sea front bedsits?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought you were all comedians.......what happened to your Liverpudlian sense of humour? Your ability to laugh at yourselves? Your ability to face down any criticism, or are we all right, you're just a bunch of skip diving perma-victims, with a sense of entitlement Eh?
I think the answer to that is that you're simply not funny.

Perhaps if you were a scouser you might be.

I think the answer to that is that you're simply not funny.

Perhaps if you were a scouser you might be.

He makes me laugh, just not with him ^~

Last edited:
nah its about local scrote throwing stones - I think the neighbour got a bit pissed off with him as he is the estate scrote . Most prob teach him an early lesson such as if you dont live in that house' then dont throw stones.
Life eh - has a strange way of teaching you a lesson

The "victim" is a pure scally.

Trust me.

Or to put it another way "Scouse kid stabbed at sister's birthday party". But hang on, this means the victim is a Scouser too. Which by your reckoning must include him in the million or more cnuts from that area. And of course we all know how reliable The Sun is at reporting anything connected to Liverpool, where decades after Hillsborough its readership can be counted on the fingers of a decaying leper's hands. If it wouldn't overtax your working brain cell, try imagining your posting with the word "Scouse" replaced by, say, Jewish, or Black. Then stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye, and repeat slowly the word "Racist". Permission granted to stop when you feel even a modest sense of shame sinking in at exploiting the stabbing of a child in order to express your mindless prejudices.
**** off out of the Naafi

TamH70

MIA
We had a reasonably fit Scouse wren on one of the ships I served on.

She was full blown gobby Scouse with a slight lisp to top it off.

Quite hilariously she was a comms rating. Her job was to talk clearly to people over the radio.

I fondly recall sitting in the Ops room with her once while she was trying to talk to some American fighter planes nearby.

After the 5th or 6th “Say again over” from the yank jet jockeys she just said “well **** yas then” and walked off for a wet.

My very first shift as a BATUS Ops Room gremlin ended with my being turfed off of the net by C/S 9. The ******* British base commander. He thought I was drunk, which for once was a vile calumny, and said so over the net for the whole sodding training area to hear. When my Yeoman of Signals had stopped laughing, he told me to sound a bit more cheery and awake. I got my own back on him a while later, inadvertently, by making a Horlicks of cleaning up his Chevvy Suburban poser mobile, and scratching his entire paint job.

Apparently being in possession of a broad Scottish accent makes you sound like an alkie on the radio. Who knew?

My very first shift as a BATUS Ops Room gremlin ended with my being turfed off of the net by C/S 9. The ******* British base commander. He thought I was drunk, which for once was a vile calumny, and said so over the net for the whole sodding training area to hear. When my Yeoman of Signals had stopped laughing, he told me to sound a bit more cheery and awake. I got my own back on him a while later, inadvertently, by making a Horlicks of cleaning up his Chevvy Suburban poser mobile, and scratching his entire paint job.

Apparently being in possession of a broad Scottish accent makes you sound like an alkie on the radio. Who knew?

Sorry old chap, didn't get a word of that...
6ubdu07.gif